Anna demonstrated 8 ways to ‘artsify’ your digital scrapbooking layouts:
1. Select DigitalART supplies based on photos.
2. Create an artsy foundation using Transfers.
3. Blend your photos with FotoBlendz clipping masks.
4. Edit your photos with Blending Modes.
5. Add color and lighting effects using FotoGlows.
6. Use brushes to support color/theme and distress elements.
7. Use embellishments to add visual interest via dimension and angles.
8. Add context with WordART.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great design tutorials and creative content.