A collection of 150 high-resolution, vintage paper textures, sampled from real antique paper. Beautiful backgrounds and overlays for print and web design.
You’ll find a huge variety of textures, styles, and colors in this pack. Each sheet is unique, complete with visible paper fibers, yellowing edges, spots, stains, creases, and other beautiful signs of age. The styles range from nineteenth-century antique to midcentury modern.
Unique backgrounds for vintage-inspired designs. Use them for scrapbooking, wedding invitations, stationery, DIY craft projects, menus, greeting cards, social media graphics, blogging, and more!
Create instant vintage photo effects. In addition to backgrounds, these papers can be used as texture overlays. Simply place one or more paper textures on top of your artwork and adjust the blending mode. (We personally love Multiply or Overlay for organic, antique effects.)
- 100% real paper textures – scanned, cleaned up, and ready to use
- Extremely large files, printable up to 15 x 20 inches!
- Exceptional visible detail: paper fibers, yellowing edges, age spots, stains, creases, etc.
- Some paper files have exposed edges, and these are isolated on transparent backgrounds (PNG files)
This product has featured in The Versatile Vintage Toolkit For Creatives
Included in this set:
- You get 150 high-resolution papers in a dizzying array of textures, colors, and details.
- Each paper file is 4500 x 6000 px at 300 DPI. In print, that equates to 15x20 inches (or 38.1 x 50.8 centimeters).
Zipped File Size: 2.4 GB
File Types Included: JPG, PNG
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it