Introducing 19 Century Postage – Photoshop Actions!
Using the file:
- For web purposes save a high quality JPG file. After open it in photoshop, click Image Image Size (Alt + Ctrl + I). Then replace the Resolution from 300 to 72.
- Now save it for web as you want (Alt + Shift + Ctrl + S).
- For printing it, change from RGB to CMYK. Click Image Mode and choose
- Open Photoshop CS3 or higher version.
- Click Window Actions (Alt + F9). Click the little button in the right top of the Actions Window, and choose Load Actions…
- Choose the Postage .ATN inside Actions folder and click Ok.
Customising the postage:
- Open .PSDs folder, then open Postage.psd file in Photoshop CS3 or higher version.
- For placing your own image on the stamp, open your image in Photoshop too, and drag it to front_postage.psd, inside YOUR IMAGE HERE folder, over YOUR IMAGE HERE layer and rename it as image (otherwise it won’t work).
- Now click Window Actions (Alt + F9), open POSTAGE ACTION (you’ve just installed it), select Action and click Play.
Included in this set:
- 12 .PSDs
Zipped File Size 659.7 MB
File Types Included: ATN, EPS, PSD
Software Compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (and higher).
19 Century Postage – Photoshop Actions
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
Be the first to review “19 Century Postage – Photoshop Actions”