Introducing 19 Century Postage – Photoshop Actions!
Using the file:
- For web purposes save a high quality JPG file. After open it in photoshop, click Image Image Size (Alt + Ctrl + I). Then replace the Resolution from 300 to 72.
- Now save it for web as you want (Alt + Shift + Ctrl + S).
- For printing it, change from RGB to CMYK. Click Image Mode and choose
- Open Photoshop CS3 or higher version.
- Click Window Actions (Alt + F9). Click the little button in the right top of the Actions Window, and choose Load Actions…
- Choose the Postage .ATN inside Actions folder and click Ok.
Customising the postage:
- Open .PSDs folder, then open Postage.psd file in Photoshop CS3 or higher version.
- For placing your own image on the stamp, open your image in Photoshop too, and drag it to front_postage.psd, inside YOUR IMAGE HERE folder, over YOUR IMAGE HERE layer and rename it as image (otherwise it won’t work).
- Now click Window Actions (Alt + F9), open POSTAGE ACTION (you’ve just installed it), select Action and click Play.
Included in this set.
- 12 .PSDs
Zipped File Size 659.7 MB
File Types Included: ATN, EPS, PSD
Software Compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (and higher).
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice