This beautiful collection of African Mudcloth Patterns are all hand drawn patterns inspired by the techniques used by Malian ethnic groups to dye fabrics using mud. The Bogolanfini (as they are known) were created with intricate motifs and symbols that used to tell stories and have deeper meanings.
I was really impressed by these methods and the amazing patterns that were created so I wanted to use them as my inspiration for this set! The patterns are fully editable (through Adobe Illustrator) you can easily change the colors and shapes to suit all your projects! Use them as backgrounds for fabrics, branding projects, packaging, fashion apparel, posters, printables or just try them as web backgrounds with great results!
Included in this set:
• 5 Vector .EPS format files with 4 seamless patterns each (total of 20 seamless patterns)
• 5 Vector .AI format files with 4 seamless patterns each (total of 20 seamless patterns)
• 20 .JPG files, one for each pattern, size: 12 × 12 inches at 300ppi (3600 x 3600 px) – not tileable
• 20 .PNG files (transparent), one for each pattern, size: 12 × 12 inches at 300ppi (3600 x 3600 px) – not tileable
• Readme instructions file
• Scalable vector graphics (with no loss in quality)
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS4 or newer. .JPG and .PNG files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Vibrant Textures, Patterns and Backgrounds Bundle
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice