A unique collection of 10 original historic antique maps.
A unique collection of 10 original historic antique maps that will take you back to the curious 1900’s. Give your next project an old-time traveller vibe with a city plan of old New York or an antique map of the world!
The maps were scanned from an original set of encyclopedias published in the 1900’s. Each map had been folded in two and attached to a connecting piece, so expect to see some authentic paper creases. A few spots and smudges here and there give the maps just the right amount of vintage character.
The maps come as huge 18x24inch high-resolution .JPG’s (300ppi) and can be opened with any graphics software. Zoom in and discover the little details! Perfect for print projects such as calendars, posters, book covers, invitations and more.
Included in this set:
• Physical map of Europe (1908)
• Physical map of South America (1908)
• Physical map of North America (1908)
• Physical map of Africa (1908)
• Physical map of Asia (1908)
• Map of New York and environs (1908)
• Map of the World showing food and commercial products (1908)
• Map of British Isles industries (1908)
• Map of Paris and environs (1908)
• Map of the World showing European colonies (1908)
Software compatibility: .JPG files will work with most graphic software. .TIFF files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Mammoth Textures, Patterns and Backgrounds Bundle
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice