Get All The Most Popular Atomic Age Print Effects Without Leaving a Single .PSD File.
If you ask me, print design became awesome in the Atomic Age. Deep black halftones were printed on top of a single spot color. These results are some of the most memorable print work of the 20th century.
The Atomic Print Pack lets you harness this era. This professionally produced Smart .PSD makes it easy to create this effect. Just paste your black design work on one layer (clearly marked in the file) and your color background on another. Save the file and like magic you have the effects you see above.
Here’s some of the notable features of the Atomic Print Pack:
• Get rich, inky black halftones like fresh newsprint
• Get ink soaked textures that overlay your halftone work for a breathtaking effect
• Get rough edge bleeds just like the old presses
• Newsprint background color can easily be changed
• 100% non-destructive. Make changes to textures, bleeds and aging on the fly
• Never leave the comfort of one Smart .PSD file
Plus 2 free bonuses:
• Bonus #1 – Atomic Age Refill Pack
A collection of 7 additional textures you can drop into the Atomic Print Pack. Increase your customization options with ease.
• Bonus #2 – 7 Atomic Halftone Brushes
7 high-resolution halftone brushes (average size is 1200 pixel radius) that make it easy to add halftone textures to your work even if you’re not using the Atomic Age Print Pack. Halftone textures were taken from large areas of gray in vintage newspapers.
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and newer.
This product was originally featured in The Complete Vintage Designer’s Kit (1000s of Best Selling Items)
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice