Avallon is my handpainted brush font, and my first which makes use of this new .SVG technology, by using high resolution brush stroke images with incredible definition, instead of the traditional vector format. With this font you get an amazing paintbrush effect built in as a transparent texture, with no extra work required!
Another great thing about OpenType .SVG formats is that they install and work like any other font, and can be used in any colour, on any background.
The OpenType .SVG format requires Photoshop CC 2017 or Illustrator CC 2018 (or newer). Regular .TTF format also included (widely supported). Your download will include 6 font files and 1 .PSD (Photoshop) file.
Included in this set:
• Avallon .SVG – A high definition OpenType .SVG brush font, containing upper & lowercase characters with a drawn height of roughly 800 pixels (letter sizes vary)
• Avallon Alt .SVG – This is a second version of Avallon .SVG, with a completely new set of lowercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
• Avalon All Caps .SVG – A brand new set of capital letters which work much better when using all-caps, and pairs perfectly with the regular version.
Please Read: At the moment, the .SVG fonts only have basic punctuation built-in. This is due to limitations in the font software as it’s a new format, and also to keep the size of the fonts down as it uses very high definition imagery. This is something I’m hoping to update in the future. BUT! The full range of punctuation & accents are available in the included Photoshop file, and can be manually added to your text, but are not yet programmed into the .SVG font. They are however programmed into the .TTF fonts, which contains the entire character set, in the traditional format.
• .TTF versions of the 3 .SVG fonts – All 3 Avallon fonts are also included in the traditional vectorised .TTF format. This format doesn’t have the same level of detail as the .SVG version, but is still a very versatile brush font with textured edges and is universally supported.
• Layered .PSD (Photoshop) file – If you’re unable to access the OpenType-.SVG font, but would still like the high definition characters, I’ve included the full glyph set as separate images in a layered Photoshop file, which you can simply copy and paste into your document.
Zipped File Size: 208 MB
File Types Included: .OTF, .TTF, .PSD/em>
Please note that Stylistic Alternates will require professional design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or Inkscape.
Language Support:English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Finnish, Romanian, Hungarian, Estonian, Filipino, Indonesian, Romansh, Malay, Welsh
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CC or newer.
This product was originally featured in The Definitive Type Lover’s Collection
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it