Awesome Alcohol Markers for Procreate
Now you can have the joy of drawing with alcohol-based markers right on your iPad!
I designed this set of 29 brushes to emulate real alcohol-based markers: from the way they blend, build up in opacity, to their texture and bold intensity, with plenty more thoughtful features built right in. Your Awesome Alcohol Marker Procreate drawings will look so realistic, people will be shocked to hear you drew them on your iPad!
The set comes with a variety of the most popular marker nibs plus delicious marker textures, and useful tools. I sampled textures for these brushes from authentic alcohol-based markers and performed rigorous testing, comparing their behavior to working with physical markers so that when you use them, it feels easy and natural, like working with the real thing. Plus, you’ll be making awesome marker art in no time with the included 38-page in-depth user guide.
Alcohol-based markers are used by both professional artists and hobbyists to create brilliant and colorful works of art, from cartooning and comics, to lettering pieces, illustration, and more. Now you can have the joy of drawing with real markers along with the benefits of working digitally in Procreate: unlimited colors, layers, undo, erasing, masks, available to you anytime, anywhere, right on your iPad.
Best of all — these won’t bleed through the paper.
Included in this set:
Awesome Alcohol Markers come with a total of 29 brushes organized into 2 brush sets.
- Alcohol Markers // 18 brushes: The Awesome Alcohol Markers come in 4 unique nib shapes and 3 different intensities, plus dry markers, and special markers for black line art.
- Alcohol Textures & Tools // 11 brushes: Four unique seamless marker textures in both light and dark as well as a custom eraser, blending brush, and ink lightener.
Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
The 4 Nib Shapes
- Mono Tip – This nib shape has a consistent line weight. Well suited for thinner strokes and detail work.
- Brush Tip – Transitions beautifully from thin to thick strokes with pressure. Great for expressive linework and coloring in large areas with precision.
- Chisel Tip – Thick on the downstrokes, thin on the horizontals. Responds to the angle of the Apple Pencil to control the direction of thick strokes.
- Wide Tip – A wide, semi-opaque brush that follows the curve of the stroke. Great for filling in large areas or creating a unique texture.
3 Intensity Levels
- True – Produces the most accurate and consistent colors. Colors will remain consistent when layering strokes. Slightly transparent. Loses a bit of texture as you layer strokes – use the Texture brushes to add some back!
- Layer Up – Brush strokes will multiply (darken) when layered – great for adding shading. Different colors will also layer and blend to create new colors.
- Intense – Bold and Vibrant! Makes some really cool color effects and textures. Colors will appear darker and more saturated than the selected color, some adjustment of the color is needed. Layered strokes will multiply.
- Each of the 4 nib shapes also comes in a dry version. Perfect for adding that extra bit of texture!
Deep Black Liners
- The 2 Deep Black Liners are deep and intense with a subtle texture — perfect for creating beautiful, bold, inky line work. Great for comic-style art, or doodles! These two markers will always be black, no matter what color you selected in the color picker.
- Subtle Marker Texture (light and dark)- Subtle seamless texture with a hint of paper texture.
- Smooth Marker Texture (light and dark) – Evenly blended seamless texture to create that authentic alcohol marker look. Makes a versatile shading brush as well.
- Irregular Marker texture (light and dark) – A choppy messy seamless stroke texture.
- Stripe Marker Texture (light and dark) – Stroke marks go side to side to emulate filling in areas of color in one direction. This brush is oriented to the iPad screen and can be controlled by rotating your Procreate canvas.
- Ink Lightener – Use this brush to lighten up areas that may have become too dark when layering on strokes. Also handy for adding highlights!
- Alcohol Blender – Smoothly blend colors together as if you were using a colorless blender marker.
- Alcohol Eraser – Perfectly crafted to match the softness and texture of Marker brush strokes.
Included in the zipped file:
- 29 Procreate Brushes in organized in 2 sets
- 38 Page In-Depth User Guide
- Brush Stroke Guide PDF
Zipped File Size: 587.8 MB
File Types Included: .JPG, .PDF, .BRUSHSET
Software compatibility: Procreate
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice