Refined, Pixel Perfect Fonts for Passionate Designers
After many more requests for another font bundle, we’ve put together some seriously beautiful fonts for a really special deal. These are professional grade fonts; pixel perfect, incredibly versatile and ideal for typography lovers.
Why You’ll Love This Font Bundle
The demand for another font bundle has been huge in the Design Cuts community, and we’ve worked hard to bring you a collection that will have massive impact upon your design work.
After our initial quirky/creative font bundle, there were a lot of requests for a more professional font bundle, suitable for web projects, as well as regular Photoshop and graphic design work. We’ve partnered with the awesome guys at Font You to bring you a font bundle sure to take your font library up a notch.
You all know the benefits of a beautiful font for your work, so I’m going to break down exactly what’s so special about the fonts in this collection:
- These fonts are serious, professional grade fonts. These are fonts that usually run for upwards of $150. Why? Because the quality is insanely good! This bundle is a true example of quality over quantity, and gives you fonts that you’ll want to use in every project. Normally fonts of this price range aren’t ever bundled together, but offered individually as part of a deal. We negotiated hard for you guys to come up with a bundle of fonts that perfectly complement each other.
- Due to the high quality, you won’t need to worry about things such as legibility at smaller sizes or kerning issues. These fonts are so polished that they work great as headlines or body text, and are beautifully spaced whatever size you choose. The guys at Font You are true typography geeks, and their passion for type totally shows in this collection.
- Did I mention quality? Because these fonts are what serious, professional designers choose, they come with some pretty awesome features such as powerful language support, extra ligatures, glyphs and weight variations. In short, you’re not stuck using them in a certain way, but can explore endless variations and have true creative freedom.
- We’ve negotiated to include web versions of all the fonts in this bundle for you. These fonts work so well in both print and web design projects that we felt it was a must to include both versions.
- Because these fonts are so versatile, you’re not confined to a particular style of work. These are equally usable for a corporate website, or for a quirky indie poster design.
As you can tell, we love these fonts ourselves! In fact, we’ve already been having a ton of fun using them.
Take a look yourself, and see how they may help your design projects:
FONT 1: Achille (Complete Font Family)
Achille is our new favourite font. Seriously, this happens about once a year for us that a font comes along that’s so good it just knocks our previous favourite aside. Achille is that font.
We love the fusion of professional and approachable. We love the pixel perfect kerning and sizing. We love the subtle flourishes on the lettering, and how they look at a variety of scales.
This font includes 4 weights:
- Regular Italic
- Black Italic
and also includes a folder containing complete web versions of the entire font family.
We don’t know about you, but we’re tired of fonts that look great in the previews, and then fall down when you try using them in your own projects. we’ve been using Achille across a range of designs, and it works great as
- A chunky website headline
- Elegant body text
- A font to show quotes (the Regular Italics version is IDEAL for this)
- Print design (check out the awesome examples below of how great this font looks on a printed page)
FONT 2: Leano (Complete Font Family)
If Achille is our new favourite font, then Leano is a very, very close second. Whilst it’s another super professional font, it’s also so fun looking that we can’t help but want to use it in our new projects.
Leano includes 5 font weights:
We’ve also included web fonts for the entire family.
Leano is another font that works beautifully for both web and print projects. It’s awesome as a unique headline font, and also excels at smaller sizes.
There are so many lovely little details and touches to Leano that make it one of the most unique, impactful fonts that we’ve come across. The subtle letter curve adds an extra level of intrigue and will be sure to make your design work even more artistic.
It’s a font that’s just begging to be played with! Check out the gorgeous previews below:
FONT 3: Booster
Booster is another beautifully professional font with plenty of applications. It’s clean, arcing lines make it ideal for print design works, yet it also works fantastically at smaller scale web use.
Of course, we’ve included full web versions for you.
Booster is a friendly, personable font that is great for branding work. If you’re looking to position your company as professional, yet approachable, then Booster is a great option.
Your clients will also love the fact that this font isn’t seen absolutely everywhere. This goes for all of the fonts in this collection, which are so new, they haven’t been used to death throughout the community. They’re the ideal way to keep your work looking fresh!
FREE Bonus: Lullaby Type Vector (Worth $25)
We know how much you love fonts, so we wanted to include an extra special free bonus for you. Font You go beyond regular fonts and are also loved for their Type Vectors.
Type Vectors are basically non-font, vector fonts. So rather than typing out these letters, you’re able to open the vector file, and position the lettering as you choose. It’s perfect for you more artistic designs and gives you ultimate control over your lettering.
This Lullaby Type Vector pack normally sells for $25, but if you grab this font deal it’s included, totally free!
Check out the design goodness below:
Full Deal Terms & Licensing:
This deal includes extended licensing. This means that as well as using these resources within personal and commercial projects, you can also use them in designs/products that you resell. Here is some further clarification:
- Use these resources within personal and commercial projects, as well as items for sale. The resources must be used within a wider design though, and not comprise the entire design. This can include, but is not limited to posters, t-shirt designs, digital goods, merchandise etc…
- Resell these resources/files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form.
- Share these resource files with others. This is a single user license. Please contact us to enquire about multi-user licenses.