A Pencil’s Just A Pencil, Isn’t It?
Introducing the first carpenter’s pencil brush set, which will bring incredible, chunky and unpredictable texture to your work. Having taken the time to experiment by shaping and notching the pencil lead, the Artifex Forge is proud to offer this range of original, interesting and useful brushes that will bring dynamism and delight to your designs.
Included in this set:
• 12 Squared Carpenter’s Pencil Brushes
• 10 Angled Carpenter’s Pencil Brushes
• 11 Multi-width Carpenter’s Pencil Brushes
• 9 Swiped Carpenter’s Pencil Brushes
• Pressure-sensitive brush versions (Please note that this feature only works in Illustrator CS5+)
• A quick reference guide: this will help you find the right brushes for the task in hand quickly.
• Instructions: a very thorough guide on how to load, apply and then adjust the brushes is supplied.
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS1 and newer.
This product has featured in The Designer’s Unique Creative Collection
Carpenters Pencil Brushes
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
2 lovely reviews from
For technical support and product-related questions, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team, who would really love to help!
Leave a Review
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
Can you use these with text ? I am not sure how the displayed image was created (text outlines?)
I am so sorry for any confusion caused! I can’t see anything on the product page that mentions using these for fonts, but I can of course see that it looks as though the designer has used these in the main preview text. I am going to pop the team at Artifex Forge over an email for you and find out how the achieved this, so rest assured as soon as I have a response, I will be back in touch to let you know :)