Get 100 diverse no-crash textures for Adobe Illustrator. Never worry about Adobe Illustrator crashing when you’re adding textures again. Includes 4 unique packs that include subtle textures, grunge textures, halftone textures, paper textures, and more.
I love working in Illustrator – except for this one thing; I hate adding textures in Illustrator. Yeah, you know why… Because of this spinning wheel of death! It pops up when I least expect it and totally ruins my flow. And it always seems to happens when I forget to save my work! So after a particularly traumatic Illustrator/texture/crash event I had enough. So I started racking my brains trying to think of a way to solve this problem. I searched all over the web for different solutions and found one that I loved. I saw a lot of screen printers using it and it just eliminated the whole issue of Illustrator crashing. So I made the flagship pack and called it Diet Vector Textures. Diet because, you know, the textures are super-light and won’t bloat (or crash) Illustrator.
Here’s some cool stuff I love about this pack:
• You can just drop one in and instantly have a tasty texture
• Easily resize and adjust them to control exactly where the effect is applied
• Stack them to make insane textures
• Works great for screen printing or digital work because they’re high-resolution (4000 by 4000 pixels)
It includes 15 high-resolution .TIFF files that you can easily drop into illustrator and change the color with the click of a button. These files are super-lightweight, guaranteed not to crash Illustrator, and look great in your work.
Included in this set:
• 100 super-lightweight textures that won’t crash Illustrator (.TIFF files)
• 4 unique packs – each with instructions
• Easily change the color by using the Eye Dropper Tool to select a color
• High-Resolution for projects big and small (4000 by 4000 pixels)
• Easy-to-follow .PDF instructions with pictures
• Made in my garage with cardboard, ink, sandpaper, and old tools (my wife thought I was going crazy out there)
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS2 and newer. .TIFF files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Complete Textures and Patterns Collection
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice