ExposureX2 - Advanced Photo Effects
By: Ian Barnard
Get seriously cool double exposure effects with ExposureX2. Doing a quick Google image search on double exposure brings up some amazing creations but to achieve effects like this requires quite a long process. So that’s why I’ve made a smart .PSD which lets you do just that in just a few clicks.
Even more, I’ve teamed up with Photographer Justin Fennert, to include 7 pre-cutout portraits and over 30 photos that can make your own creations with.
This Photoshop document requires just a basic knowledge of layer masks using the eraser tool and that’s it!
Included in this set:
• ExposureX2 .PSD
• 3000 x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait and Square)
• 4500 x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait)
• US Letter 8.5×11″ (Landscape, Portrait)
• 7 Cutout Portraits by Justin Fennert
• 30 Photos (Industrial, Cityscapes, Woodland, Nature) by Justin Fennert
• 15 Color Washes (B&W, Sepia, Color)
• 4 Film Grain Textures (.PNG & Vector)
• ExposureX2 .PDF Instruction Guide
Software requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer. Will not work in Photoshop Elements or Adobe Illustrator.
This product was originally featured in The Gorgeous, Artistic Design Bundle (1000s of Popular Creative Items)
ExposureX2 - Advanced Photo Effects $15
- ExposureX2 PSD incl.: 3000 x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait and Square), 4500 x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait), US Letter 8.5×11″ (Landscape, Portrait)
- 7 Cutout Portraits by Justin Fennert
- 30 Photos (Industrial, Cityscapes, Woodland, Nature) by Justin Fennert
- 15 Tree Photos by Ian Barnard
- 15 Color Washes inside PSD files (B&W, Sepia, Color)
- 4 Film Grain Textures (PNG & Vector)
- ExposureX2 PDF Instruction Guide
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 685.9MB (903MB unzipped), offered as a single download.
- Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer. Will not work in Photoshop Elements or Adobe Illustrator.
10 Lovely Comments from our Community: