These Groovy 1970s Inspired Retro pattern tiles were inspired by memories of my 1970s childhood home. From the wallpaper in my bedroom to the cafe curtains in the kitchen. Using a classic 1960s – 1970s colour palette of orange, lime green, tan, pink and brown, I have created a set of fun pattern tiles.
They would be perfect to use for themed wedding stationery, soft furnishings, poster design, branding and stationery sets.
As well as .JPG and Photoshop .PAT files, I have included a vector version to make re-colouring, editing and scaling really easy. Each tile is seamless and can be used individually or mix and match them to create your own unique patterns.
There are also 36 individual PNGs of motifs of flowers and geometric shapes for you to make your own elements or patterns. I have included a vector version too for more versatility.
Included in this set.
- 29 seamless pattern tiles .JPG, 600 x 600 px, 300dpi
- Adobe Photoshop Pattern (.PAT) of all 29 pattern tiles
- Adobe Illustrator .AI file with all 29 pattern tiles
- Vector .eps file 29 seamless pattern tiles
- 36 geometric and floral motifs .PNG
- Adobe Illustrator .AI file 36 geometric and floral motifs
- Vector .eps file 36 geometric and floral motifs
Zipped File Size 12.4 MB
File Types Included: AI, EPS, JPG, PAT, PNG
Software Compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 (and higher), Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 (and higher), Affinity .
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice