Inking – Stippling – Texture Bundle For Procreate
Meet your new go-to brushes.
– Simple and versatile, so you can start drawing right away.
– No need to scroll through long lists of filler brushes you’ll never use; this is just the good stuff you’ll reach for over and over again.
This bundle has one goal: to help you design stylized illustrations by providing you with the right tool for every single step of the creative process.
– Sketching: try the pencil-like brush included as a bonus.
– Inking: refine your work using an inking brush that matches the vibe of your piece, from clean to worn-out.
– Coloring: play with the different color palettes and see which mood suits your creation the best.
– Shading: use the Big Soft Layer Builder brush to go the conventional route, or experiment with a stylized option like hatching and stippling.
– Final touches: quickly add realistic textures to your art with one of the seamless texture & grit brushes (pro tip: they also work great on photographs).
Included in this set.
✏️ 10 Inking Brushes
- Ultra Smooth Tracing: Slightly oval brush with just the right amount of stabilization to create perfectly smooth line art
- Dry Marker: Fun twist on a streaky marker, this brush is great for adding life to sections of solid color
- Low Ink Marker: Wonderfully soft, gritty marker brush
- Bleeding Ink - Dry: Inking brush with highly textured edges to create worn out outlines and details
- Bleeding Ink - Wet: Wet inking brush with soft bleeding edge details
- Brush Pen: Highly sensitive to pressure and tilt, this brush mimics the flexible tip of a brush pen
- Hatching - Sparse: Thin, slightly textured strokes for hatching
- Hatching - Medium: Slightly textured strokes for hatching
- Hatching - Full: Thick, slightly textured strokes for hatching
- Highlighter: Magical oval brush: paint over existing strokes with a bright color for a vibrant highlighter effect
✏️ 16 Stippling Brushes
- 3 dot types (Dot, Blob, Bleed)
- 5 flow types per dot type (Precise Line, Line, Medium Spray, Large Spray, Full Spray)
- 1 eraser shape: Erasing might be the trickiest part of digital stippling... If you use a hard round brush, some dots will be cut in half. If you use a soft brush, some dots will fade away. This eraser shape will allow you to seamlessly erase dotted sections, no cutting, no fading!
- Dot variations: Each dot is slightly different, for an authentic traditional feel
✏️ 17 texture & grit brushes
Seamless brushes to help you quickly apply a pattern or a texture to your piece
- Big Soft Layer Builder: Super soft, slightly textured brush made for building lights, shadows, and color variation
- Speckles: Irregular speckles
- Soft Grit: Soft noise
- Noise: Contrasted noise
- Tiny Dots, Small Dots, Medium Dots & Big Dots: dot pattern
- Fine Paper: Delicate and subtle paper texture
- Concrete: Strong, irregular grit
- Crumpled Paper: Slightly creased paper
- Fabric: Lived-in woven pattern
- Canvas: Tight woven pattern
- Old Wood: Soft wood grain
- Rough Planks: Old, cracked planks
- Thick Paint: Thick paint applied with a spatula
- Brushed Paint: Rough paint strokes on a canvas
Tutorials made for complete beginners to intermediate artists
- How to use the texture & grit brushes (pdf included in the bundle)
- Intro to digital stippling (pdf included in the bundle)
- Intro to hatching (pdf included in the bundle)
- More on YouTube 👉 https://www.youtube.com/GenevievesDesignStudio
Zipped File Size 58.2 MB
File Types Included: BRUSHSET, PDF, RTF, SWATCHES
Software Compatibility: Procreate .
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice