A Mixed Bag of Weird and Useful Illustrator Vector Brushes for Illustrators and Designers
2:00 AM on a Sunday night and I’m working on the latest brush pack for you when an old song from high school pops on. I started thinking about my high school stuff. My first beater car, doodling in notebooks, going on weekend adventures with my friends Gabe and Melissa.
In that spirit, I decided to make a brush pack as a tribute to high school nostalgia.
Here’s some of our favorite ways to use the pack:
• Adding textured shading to your illustration work.
• Filling areas with color (like the stripe on the car – I used one of the gray art brushes for it and set it to – Multiply in Blending Modes).
• Add distressed textures around the edges of stuff (set the brush to the same color as the background and use conservatively on edges).
Included in this set:
• 20 brushes including halftone interference patterns, hand made cross hatchers, watercolors, doodle fillers, and ink brushes.
• Instructions for installing, using, and tweaking your brushes.
• Our famous RetroSupply Quick Reference Sheet that shows you all the brushes, includes tips for using them, and the story behind the pack.
• Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CC and CS6.
Grab the pack today and start bringing fresh strokes and textures to your illustration work!
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS6 and newer.
This product was originally featured in The Totally Diverse Vectors Collection
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice