LineKing is proving to be the number–one choice when it comes to line icons. Perhaps because of the richness in detail or the unique visual execution… or perhaps both.
LineKing springs out as a result of many months of experimentation and trial and error in order to bring out the best visual metaphors. Ideally, the icons should blend so well into your next project, as if they’re custom-designed for you.
When I say 1000 icons, I really mean it. No silly repetition, no kidding. They are all categorized into 50 collections, each consisting of exactly 20 symbols, focused on specific niches or industries.
What makes LineKing different?
• Strong Metaphors. LineKing strives to avoid general-looking overused symbols and when logical, come up with unique visual metaphors.
• Quality Over Quantity. No race for the biggest icon-set. The real challenge is to craft all icons unique in shape and character, without unnecessary repetitions.
• Open-line Style. Leaving the lines open, when done properly, sets a different mood for each icon and is easily distinguished from the other line icon sets.
What you get:
• Thickness Control. All icons are designed in a way that you can control the thickness of the stroke with only a change in number.
• Ultra Consistency. Level of details, perspective, mood, curve radius… All icons share these attributes equally, making them a cohesive icon-set. This is really important folks!
• Infinite Scalability. This goes without saying. All icons are designed as vectors, therefore they can be limitlessly scaled and work great at any size.
• Unlimited Projects. You can use the icons in as many projects as you want, as long as you don’t use more than 100 icons per project.
• Formats for Everyone. Equipped with all the file-formats you’d expect included: .AI (with full stroke control), .SVG (web-optimized) and .PNG (sliced in 5 sizes: 60×60, 90×90, 120×120, 180×180 & 240×240.)
• iOS Optimized. Oh, and did I mentioned they are iOS optimized? All icons are crafted upon a grid of 60×60 pixels, making them blend perfectly into your iOS app.
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS6 and newer. Sketch 3 and newer. .PNG and .SVG files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Modern Designer’s Professional Toolkit
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice