Luxury Patterns is a collection of 250 high-resolution geometric backgrounds, inspired by the rich cultural heritage of Islamic art.
This collection contains patterns in various file formats, exhibiting the wide range of Islamic geometrical art: hexagon designs, octagon designs, combinations of stars and rosettes, combinations of squares and octagons, interlaced stylish lines. When transferred to packaging, stationery, cards, metal, wood, textile, these patterns make up the elaborate ornamentation.
Golden textures and artistic effects were carefully handcrafted and digitized and are only available in high-resolution raster .JPG file formats. All vector-based formats such as .AI, .EPS, .SVG, .PDF & .PSD come with editable flat colors, gradients, and shape layers.
Artists and designers will appreciate this collection as a valuable source of Islamic art and design, which they may use directly or vary at will, and with the added use of golden textures, they will find that striking and beautiful results can often be achieved.
With this graceful patterns collections, you’ll be able to impress your client and make wonderful creations with everything you need right at your fingertips. Enjoy these timeless designs for a variety of projects.
Included in this set:
• 250 High quality .JPG patterns based on a perfect geometric grid. Image resolution equals 10000px on the wide side and up to 6000px on the short side. Compatible with any software you have at hand.
• 25 Source PSD files with a well-organized layer structure. Each element comes on a separate vector shape layer that can be easily recolored or resized without losing image quality. Compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5 and above.
• 25 Source AI and EPS vector files well-organized groups and file structure for easier editing, recoloring and customization. Compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS5 and above.
• 25 Editable vector SVG and PDF files that can be easily adjusted to your project needs. Have a well-organized layer structure. Compatible with major vector editing software.
• 25 DXF format files for architectural needs and 3D graphics. Compatible with AutoCAD and most CAD applications. Suitable for laser cutting projects and lattice design as well.
• .PDF manuals for both Photoshop and Illustrator users, reference sheets, tutorials, and more.
Zipped File Size: 2.49 GB as a 2 part download
File Types Included: .JPG, .EPS, .AI, .PSD
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS5 (and higher), Adobe Illustrator Version CS5 (and higher)
This product was originally featured in Totally Vibrant Textures and Patterns Bundle
Luxury Patterns – Geometric Backgrounds Collection
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
4 lovely reviews from
For technical support and product-related questions, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team, who would really love to help!
Leave a Review
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
I would love to have these patterns, but I’m a bit confused by the other two sets “Islamic Ornaments: A Collection of 200 Patterns” & “Oriental Backgrounds Collection” by the same designer.
Are the designs in these 3 collections completely different, or do they have some/several patterns in common?
Annabel Smith –
Thanks so much for commenting Hussan,
The good news is that these patterns and backgrounds should all be different as they are separate packs from the same designers, so I hope that you really enjoy checking all of these out to see which ones are the best fit for your particular creative projects :).
Thank you so much for the confirmation! It’s pretty hard to compare them to each other, especially with hundreds more in the packs that are not in the previews, I think I will end up getting all three 😅
Thanks a lot :’)
SJ- Community Manager –
Thanks so much for coming back to Annabel!
If you do decide to pick these up, we hope you’ll love working with them all :)