Use it for your Store presentations, Header images, Product mockups, Poster frame presentations, Environment designs, Website previews and so much more!
A great way for any creative person to show off their work. In this .PSD you can create your own fully customisable desk environment where you can display your own, or your clients work. You basically have endless ways to style it.
All items have been cleaned up, hand traced with pen tool, and layered in a very nice order. All shadows are in separate layers.
This is basically the .PSD file I have been looking for, for my own work. This enables me (and now you too) to create quick custom photos of environments I would otherwise spend hours on to set up in real life…
• All items can easily be moved around as you like.
• All devices and posters uses Photoshop Smart Objects.
• Desk sides are draggable so you can resize the desk surface as you please.
• 7 different desk surfaces for the desk is included.
• 5 different desk shapes is included to make the desk fit your style.
• Change the background as you like. Maybe snap a photo of your own wall, and use that.
• Folder-layers with “( c )” in their name, have a color mask inside, so you can change color easily.
• Folder-layers with “( + )” in their name, have extra features. Open folder to discover.
• Folder-layers with “( r )” in their name, can be adjusted in height or length. Open the folder to discover more.
• All logos on devices are removable (Just open the device folder and hide the “logo” layer).
• 4 types of table legs are included.
• 3 different types of chairs can be placed in front of desk.
• Guy sitting in the chair is included.
• Woman sitting in the chair is included too.
• 16 desk plants added from plant image expert Envirographic.
• 16 light filters added from best-seller FilterGrade.com.
• Color mask for background. Set any color you like as the background.
• 9 high quality background textures is included, thanks to Marie from Mousemadedesign.com.
• Feminine Scene Creator included
• Mockup Frame Creator included – 22 Poster frames.
• Christmas Scene Creator included
• Fancy Scene Creator Edition included
• Tasty Add-on Scene Creator Edition included
• Header image templates included for Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Creativemarket.
• Photoshop Filter Action by Filtergrade
• 3 Photomockups
• 4 Pre-made scenes
• Resizable frame creator (.PSD, .ATN and .JSX)
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and newer.
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
Mockup Scene Creator – Desk Edition.
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
60 lovely reviews from
For technical support and product-related questions, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team, who would really love to help!
Leave a Review
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
Got this the other day. There is SO much content in this that it’s overwhelming! I wish there was more of a style guide kind of thing included, something like a contact sheet of thumbnails of all the different elements because there is so much included. I love the way it’s all customizable. I’m so happy I bought it and expect to spend hours just exploring it, lol. Thanks for the great content! :)
Ben Neeves –
Thank you for your lovely comment :) It is fantastic to hear how happy you are with your purchase! We hope this Scene Creator pack makes a great addition to your creative toolkit!
Thank you for your suggestion as well! I will certainly pass your comments onto the designer to see if they can include a guide sheet for this pack to help you out but in the mean time, if you do need any assistance locating your resources please do let me know and I will happily lend a hand :)
Hi, I like very much this scene creator but I would need Music items :( I’m a singer, wedding musician, music event planner.. Are you going to add something similar? I will wait for it ;)
Ben Neeves –
Thank you for your comment and for your kind words about this Scene Creator pack! It’s awesome to hear that you are looking for more musical items and I will certainly pass your feedback onto the designer to see if more music items will be available in a future update :)
Thanks again for your suggestion, Sonia! If you have any other queries please do let me know. I’m here to help!
Oh damn. I just recognised, that the file only offers 1500 x 1000 pixels. Is there any update available for a higher resolution? :-(
Ben Neeves –
Thank you for your comment, I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused with your Scene Creator purchase! I can certainly investigate this further for you and enquire if there was a higher resolution updated available for this item – I have sent you an email to assist you with this.
I hope this helps, Lena, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any other questions. I’m always happy to help!
Any chance there’s an update for this? If not, this purchase has been a complete waste of money.
Thanks so much for coming back to Ben’s comment.
I understand Ben was looking into this, to see if we could hold of any higher res files, however there aren’t any that come with this pack I am afraid. My sincerest apologies that you feel this is a waste of your money without these! I’ve popped you over an email to go through this with you in more detail.
Quality bundle here, no doubt about it; the amount of customisability and flexibility offered, plus the bonuses, are really great.
But I’m afraid I’ll have to express disappointment in it not being as “high resolution” as I expected. From the previews, I assumed I could take close-ups (not crazy extreme close-ups, maybe just even 200% zoom) of the items on the desk and have them remain sharp; unfortunately they don’t look good outside of the default size, especially not on retina display.
That said, may I ask if this bundle (or at least just the main scene creator) is available for purchase at an even higher resolution?
I can’t seem to find the Premade ePostcard from the Christmas Scene Creator (not in any of the folders or .PSDs) that’s featured in the preview? Is it part of the bundle?
Ben Neeves –
Thank you very much for getting in touch with your feedback, I really appreciate you taking the time. I am so sorry for any disappointment caused with this item but rest assured, I can certainly look into this and see if there is a higher quality version of these resources available!
I have also sent you an email to help get you up and running with your premade postcards from the Christmas Scene Creator as well. I hope this helps, and please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any other questions. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
I just purchased this and the PSD file is not high resolution as stated… Can I get that file?
Ben Neeves –
Thank you for commenting, I am so sorry for this inconvenience with your Scene Creator files! These are the highest resolution files that we have received from the designer but rest assured, I can certainly investigate this further to enquire if there is an update for this item.
Apologies again for this inconvenience, David. I am on the case to look into this for you but if you have any queries please do let me know. I’m here to help!
Yes, if you wouldn’t mind asking the creator for the high resolution files, that would be much appreciated. I do follow Place.To on Facebook and they did mention something about high resolution files being available now. I have also purchased from them on other sites.
Ben Neeves –
No problem at all, David :)
I hope you’re enjoying the high resolution update for your resources! If there is ever anything else I could assist you with please do get in touch. I’m always happy to help!