Use it for your Store presentations, Header images, Product mockups, Poster frame presentations, Environment designs, Website previews and so much more!
A great way for any creative person to show off their work. In this .PSD you can create your own fully customisable desk environment where you can display your own, or your clients work. You basically have endless ways to style it.
All items have been cleaned up, hand traced with pen tool, and layered in a very nice order. All shadows are in separate layers.
This is basically the .PSD file I have been looking for, for my own work. This enables me (and now you too) to create quick custom photos of environments I would otherwise spend hours on to set up in real life…
• All items can easily be moved around as you like.
• All devices and posters uses Photoshop Smart Objects.
• Desk sides are draggable so you can resize the desk surface as you please.
• 7 different desk surfaces for the desk is included.
• 5 different desk shapes is included to make the desk fit your style.
• Change the background as you like. Maybe snap a photo of your own wall, and use that.
• Folder-layers with “( c )” in their name, have a color mask inside, so you can change color easily.
• Folder-layers with “( + )” in their name, have extra features. Open folder to discover.
• Folder-layers with “( r )” in their name, can be adjusted in height or length. Open the folder to discover more.
• All logos on devices are removable (Just open the device folder and hide the “logo” layer).
• 4 types of table legs are included.
• 3 different types of chairs can be placed in front of desk.
• Guy sitting in the chair is included.
• Woman sitting in the chair is included too.
• 16 desk plants added from plant image expert Envirographic.
• 16 light filters added from best-seller FilterGrade.com.
• Color mask for background. Set any color you like as the background.
• 9 high quality background textures is included, thanks to Marie from Mousemadedesign.com.
• Feminine Scene Creator included
• Mockup Frame Creator included – 22 Poster frames.
• Christmas Scene Creator included
• Fancy Scene Creator Edition included
• Tasty Add-on Scene Creator Edition included
• Header image templates included for Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Creativemarket.
• Photoshop Filter Action by Filtergrade
• 3 Photomockups
• 4 Pre-made scenes
• Resizable frame creator (.PSD, .ATN and .JSX)
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and newer.
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
Mockup Scene Creator – Desk Edition.
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
60 lovely reviews from
For technical support and product-related questions, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team, who would really love to help!
Leave a Review
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
Why would I get this error “Error 1302: No such element” after going through the 4 steps to setup the “Resizable Frame Creator” on Mac?
Complete error message:
Error 1302: No such element
-> var doc = app.activeDocument;
Annabel Smith –
Thanks so much for reaching out to us Shari and I am really sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with your Resizable Frame Creator! I can see that you have also emailed us so I have just popped you over a reply so that we can get you working with these as soon as possible!
Hello, everyone! It seems like the creaton made available some mockups packs as a free update, but I don´t see those updates among the dowload links. Can you guys confirm the availability of those extra packs?
Annabel Smith –
Thanks so much for commenting Thiago!
You should find that all of the updates have been organised into your Part 1 download, in your Bonus folder. I hope that you have great fun taking them for a spin Thiago, and if you have any other questions, please do let us know!
It would be such a pity if the resolution of this scene creator is actually only 1500*1000 pixel and I almost can’t imagine it. It’s so lovingly and laboriously designed and would be by far the best tool of its kind, but is ultimately useless in both worlds (in times of Retina Displays and Hero Images coming in sizes of 1920*1080 and more or in terms of usage in the print sector) if the mentioned resolution is correct.
Would it be possible to ask the creator if a high-res version of this bundle is also available? I would also be willing to pay a surcharge as it is basically a great product.
However, the low resolution is a real dealbreaker for me at the moment, as the results produced would not be suitable for crop & resize, nor for reasonably large prints. Even with a 1:1 image the use as fullscreen header would not be possible in satisfactory quality.
I find the information about the resolution of the .PSD a quite relevant information, which belongs in the product description or feature list. This should definitely be added, since it is certainly not only for me, but also for many other prospective buyers a crucial point.
Other tools of this kind usually have resolutions of at least 4000*3000 or higher. I would expect the same with a product of such high quality as this. It was only by chance that I stumbled across the resolution information in the comments, which proved to be a disappointment and fortunately kept me from buying.
So please please tell me that the resolution is higher and I will buy it immediately and recommend it on my network.
Carol Stratford –
Thank you so much for your comment on the MockUp Scene Creator and I can definitely help with your query!
So this product was actually released in 2016 and at the time of release the file sizes were 1500*1500 but as you may have seen in some of the comments, we reached out to the designer and higher res files were added as, like you mentioned, the lower res files just aren’t suitable for print.
The highest res on this is 5184*3456 so hopefully that helps! Please do let us know if you have any other questions though :)
How do I get the Christmas and Fancy, etc add-ons? I just recently purchased this and was wondering if there was a way to get those files.
Annabel Smith –
Thank you so much for reaching out to us Medinaj!
I’m so sorry for any confusion caused by your updates for the Mockup Scene Creator! The great news is that as you picked up this pack in our Marketplace, you should receive these updates automatically so that you can re-download your updates at your convenience.
You should see in your account that we have added a note to your Mockup Scene Creator – Desk Edition files to let you know where you can find your updates so that you can re-download these files and get working with them with our further delay :)
Derek Kimball –
I thought I had already purchased this mockup in a prior bundle, but I see no mention of this in the product info. I thought DesignCuts mentions if an item had already been sold prior on this site. Can anyone verify please? Thanks.
Annabel Smith –
Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us and we’re so sorry to hear that you find this one a little familiar. Rest assured we do list on our product page if any of our products have been featured in a previous bundle and I have just double checked this on our side for you so rest assured, this particular Scene Creator has not been featured before.