Portabella Font Collection
By: Callie Hegstrom
Say hello to The Portabella Collection! This elegant font duo boats a hand-painted script, delicately-drawn serif, and a bonus SVG style.
Included in this set:
• Portabella Solid – A traditional hand-painted and vector-based font, which includes ligatures, Western European Language Support and an elegant, hand-brushed texture.
• Portabella Serif – A hand-drawn serif with subtly textured edges for a perfect pairing with Portabella Script (and Portabella SVG).
• Portabella SVG – A bonus transparent SVG style, to create gorgeous, realistic watercolor typography. With built-in texture, there’s no need for Photoshop overlays or fancy filters. Just type and go!
• A Layered .PSD containing all the transparent letters! Don’t have .PS or .AI CC, but still want to use the transparent lettering? I’ve got you covered! With this layered file, just grab the characters you need, and drag to your canvas. Then just arrange how you see fit! Voilà!
• Portabella Floral Elements – 28 hand drawn floral elements (.AI & .EPS) for your creative pleasure. Pair these with the Portabella fonts to create delicate logos, wedding invites, branding and more.
• Portabella Watercolor Backgrounds – 6 hand painted watercolor backgrounds (.JPG). Roughly 6in x 8in and 300ppi. The color can easily be changed via the Hue/Saturation Panel in Photoshop.
• Portabella Transparent .PNG Textures – 9 hand painted, transparent textures. Layer these to create gorgeous backgrounds, or use them individually for soft, subtle accents. Colors can easily be changed via Photoshop Blending Options.
• A Handy SVG Start Guide – Need help with the SVG file? No problem. I’ve included a handy SVG user guide that can help you get started. It’s pretty easy, but there are a few things you should be ready for.
To use in Photoshop CC, install and navigate to your character panel. Then select your new Palmetto SVG font, grab your type tool and do your thing!
By default, SVG fonts won’t change colors like traditional vector-based fonts, so to re-color in Photoshop, just use your Blending Options Panel to overlay a new color. Boom! That’s it!
In Illustrator, the font will only be visible if you’re in RBG color mode (otherwise it will appear as black boxes).
To recolor, you must first rasterize the type (make sure you select ‘Transparent Background.’)
Now go to Edit – Edit Colors. Make sure RGB mode is selected, as well as Convert and Preview. Now use the sliders to color your font.
Zipped File Size: 72.8 MB
File Types Included: .OTF, .TTF, .AI, .EPS, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD
Please note that Stylistic Alternates will require professional design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or Inkscape.
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS4 (and higher), Adobe Illustrator Version CS4 (and higher)
Language Support: Please be aware that Portabella SVG is English-only. Portabella Serif and Solid contain the following characters: AÀÁÂÃÄÅCÇDÐEÈÉÊËIÌÍÎÏNÑOØÒÓÔÕÖUÙÜÚÛWẂŴẄẀYÝŸỲŸÆŒßÞþ
This product was originally featured in The Supreme Quality Font Bundle
Up To 50% Off
Save when you buy two or more items. The more you buy, the more you save!
We’re dedicated to helping our customers make the most out of their product purchases, contact our customer support team at any time for help or advice
You can use this product within commercial projects and items which are for resale! See here for full licence details
No comments... be the first!