Create your own retro, ’80s inspired landscape scenes with this kit!
The kit includes a lot of different elements, objects, textures & backgrounds, as well as 8 premade .PSD scenes. This set works great for creating ’80s inspired compositions, CD or book covers, wallpapers, and more.
– Base grids: These are great for creating the classic look of a grid disappearing into the horizon. There are also a few grids viewed from the front, which can be used as backgrounds.
– Simple grid landscapes: Same look as the base grids, but with mountains.
– Glossy grid landscapes: These landscapes have a glossy texture with reflections. The color can be modified using Adjustment layers in Photoshop (for example, Hue/Saturation or Color Balance).
– Mountains silhouettes: You can put them behind the foreground elements to add depth to your compositions.
– Skylines: Like the mountains silhouettes, they work great as background elements, combined with a simple “infinite grid” at the front, or one of the grid landscape elements.
– Planets and suns: Includes the classic “retro sun” in several color versions, as well as multiple planets, with and – without rings. Colors can be modified through adjustment layers, or layer styles (for flat elements).
– Textures: A selection of textures that will add the final touch to your designs, from scan lines to grunge paper – play around with blending modes for various effects.
– Space backgrounds: For adding stars & nebulae in the background.
– Includes 8 premade landscapes: These .PSD files are fully layered, allowing you to move elements around, modify the settings of the adjustment layers, etc.
– All elements are provided as high res 300 ppi .PNG files, with a transparent background.
– A large variety of objects to create your own ’80s inspired landscapes: choose between two different styles of ’80s grid landscapes (simple or glossy), as well as suns and planets, skylines and more. (See preview images for an overview of all the elements included in the kit, along with their dimensions in pixels).
– User guide: This 29 pages PDF document includes various tips for using this kit, including how to modify the color of the elements, add layer effects, use blending modes for the textures, and a little tutorial explaining how to create your own landscape using elements from this set.
Included in this set:
• 8 premade landscapes (.PSD format, 3000 x 2000 px)
• All the elements (.PNG format with transparent backgrounds)
• 1 .PDF user guide
• 1 .PDF contents preview
Zipped File Size: 2.84 GB
File Types Included: .PNG, .PSD
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS6 (and higher)
This product was originally featured in The Digital Designer’s Essential Library
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice