Add convincing torn paper edges to your designs and illustrations with these super-realistic vector brushes!
Torn edge graphics have been available for a long time though they can be a fiddly task implementing them well with your design. This process often wastes precious time and leads to less than perfect results. That’s why I created my flexible Rip It Up! – Torn Edge Brushes. So, you can pose and adjust torn edges quickly and easily to suit any project.
Here’s how they work in three easy steps:
1. Draw a vector stroke
2. Choose a torn edge brush – the brush will flow along the stroke.
3. Adjust the width of the stroke to suit your design.
It really is that easy!
Not only are they easy to use but they also look great too – I sourced each one from real torn paper and even as vectors they’ve retained their life-like qualities. So, why not grab the pack and start adding a higher level of authenticity to your designs and illustrations today?
Included in this set:
- The Brushes – Ten torn edge pattern brushes. Pattern brushes repeat the same tile along the stroke and so, never over-stretch like art brushes. A set of pressure sensitive brushes has also been included for graphics tablet users.
- A quick reference guide – This will help you quickly find the right brushes for the task in hand – in .PDF format.
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and then adjust the brushes is supplied.
Zipped File Size: 485 MB
File Types Included: .AI
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator Version CS5 (and higher)
This product was originally featured in The Designer’s Ultimate Creative Arsenal
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice