Screen Shot – Monitor Screen Mockups
Showcase Your Work With Monitor Screen Mockups
You want to present images of something that exists in a digital environment, in a way that’s more interesting than using ordinary screenshots. That’s why I’ve created Screen Shot, a set of monitor screen mockups that enable you to take an ordinary screenshot and instantly make it look as if it’s being displayed on a screen.
All you have to do is open the appropriate mockup in Photoshop and paste your screenshot inside the relevant Smart Object.
There are 21 mockups in total, each of which display your screenshot from a different angle.
The mockups come in three different sizes: 800 x 600, 1200 x 900, and 1600 x 1200.
They’re perfect for presenting screenshots of an app or website, showcasing works in progress, and creating images for your blog and social media accounts.
If you’re unfamiliar with Smart Objects, don’t worry, Screen Shot comes with a user guide that takes you through the process of adding your screenshot step by step.
Also included is a handy cheat sheet, which enables you to preview each and every one of the mockups. That way you can decide quickly which one is most suitable for displaying your screenshot.
Included in this set:
• Screen Shot – 21 monitor screen mockups for Adobe Photoshop
• User guide – A step by step guide to using the mockups
• Cheat sheet – A handy reference document containing previews of the mockups.
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer
This product was originally featured in The Modern Designer’s Bundle: 1000s of Professional Resources
Screen Shot – Monitor Screen Mockups $17
- Screen Shot – 21 monitor screen mockups for Adobe Photoshop
- User guide
- Cheat sheet
- Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 582.2MB (900.2MB unzipped), offered as a single download.
Comments & Reviews