If you’re an illustrator, I’m willing to bet you love illustration work from the ’50s and ’60s.
There’s something about that old school creative process. Sketching with real pencils, building up dry brush work, using masking fluid to protect ares, and adding text by taping on real printed text. It added soul and character to the work.
But technology has made it REALLY hard to bring hand crafted elements into your illustrations. Programs like Photoshop and Illustrator save us a ton of time. But they also make it REALLY hard to capture the look of hand-drawn illustrations.
Now, in order to achieve those effects you need to hack together a bunch of different tools. Scan work in, vectorize it in Illustrator with the pen tool and then bring it into Photoshop.
Then hopefully if you’ve found some good tricks in Photoshop tutorials online (and some decent brushes) you can pull it off. There had to be a better way.
My friend Brad Woodard and I thought this was entirely too difficult. So we decided to create a set of world-class Photoshop brushes as well as the tutorials to go with it. It took us nearly six weeks… But we finally made a set of brushes and an accompanying course. So, say hello to the SpaceRanger Brush and Tutorial Pack
Included in this set:
• 20 super-realistic Photoshop Brush Presets (AKA crazy powerful Photoshop brushes)
• Includes brushes for sketching, shading, form building and adding subtle print textures to your work
• 3 step-by-step tutorials by best-selling online teacher Brad Woodard (over 33,000 students served)
• Tutorials include: Setting the Scene, Adding Line Work, and Adding Dimension
• Watch the videos online or download them and watch ’em anywhere
• Easy 30 second Photoshop Brush Preset installation instructions
• SpaceRanger Brush Quick Reference Sheet (so you can see what each brush looks like without
trying every single one in the middle of a project)
Each one explores a different style of mid-century illustration work. This first pack is all about illustrations that use pencils and dry brushes.
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS4 and newer.
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice