Stipple Shading Brushes
By: Trailhead Design Co.
Hand Stippled Texture Brushes
Stipple shading is a classic method for adding textured shading to a pen and ink illustration. It looks incredible but takes time, patience and a steady hand. Some of us simply don’t have those things, but it doesn’t mean your illustrations have to be stipple-less!
Introducing Stipple Shading Brushes for Photoshop and Illustrator! This is a brand new set that features 30 .PS brushes and 30 .AI brushes. That’s right, no one is left out. You can create amazing stipple effects within Photoshop and control the size, spread, angle, and scatter of each brush. You can also create vector stipple shades easily within Illustrator. These brushes can be scaled to any size and remain 100% vector.
Included in this set:
• 30 Photoshop Stipple Brushes
• 30 Illustrator Vector Stipple Brushes
• A handy instruction file
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and newer.
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
Stipple Shading Brushes $12
- 30 Photoshop Stipple Brushes
- 30 Illustrator Vector Stipple Brushes
- A handy instruction file
- Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS6 and newer.
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 32.8MB (47.8MB unzipped), offered as a single download.