Create authentic hand-stitched collages in Affinity Designer with my comprehensive craft kit!
The Artifex Forge is excited to announce the release of this highly original and versatile pack. It contains all of the tools you need to create your own intricate, stitched, fabric collages in Affinity Designer. I’ve combined seamless bitmap textures and a variety of unusual vector brushes to bring you a kit that not only looks real but is also super-easy to use.
The pack is perfect for so many themes and tasks such as weddings, celebrations, valentines, springtime, baby themed items, badges, logos, greetings cards and much more.
Not an experienced Affinity user? well don’t worry, this pack is super-easy to use and I’ve included a thorough instructional guide complete with screen grabs and helpful tips to help you get the most out of it.
Included in this set:
- Seamless Fabric Repeat Pattern Styles – 11 different textures are supplied, most come in 10 color variations. These bitmap patterns were sourced from the genuine fabrics and retain the incredible detail and life-like qualities of the source material. The textures include wool, leather, felt, hessian, herringbone, plaid and more (see screen-shots for the full list). These patterns have been bundled up with shadow effects and saved as one-click styles – Use them to transform vector shapes and text instantly.
- Realistic Stitch Brushes – In 12 varieties. these were sourced from real stitching for an authentic look. I’ve supplied two versions of each stitch, one that has been optimized to work with dark colors and one with light colors. It’s just like drawing with a needle and thread!
- Sparkling Sequin Brushes – Add some glitz and glam to your collages! Like all the other material in the pack, these were sourced from the real thing. Recolor them to suit your design.
- Posable Ribbon Brushes – Made from real ribbons, they are ideal for creating banners, text or for adding details to your collages (you can see them working to great effect as the snowman’s scarf).
- Button Brushes – Again, these were sourced from real buttons. The advantage of brushes over vectors is that you can re-color them instantly and easily by just adjusting the stroke color. Further adjustments can be made with adjustment layers.
- Example Scene – The rabbit preview image is included. Examine or re-purpose it. All elements are layered so you can use them to make your own creations.
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and then edit the tools is supplied. Please read carefully all the way through as it provides all the information you might need on how to load and use these effects and brushes.
Zipped File Size: 1.48 GB
File Types Included: .AFDESIGN, .PDF
Software compatibility: Affinity
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
Stitch Craft – Brushes & Styles for Affinity
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
6 lovely reviews from
For technical support and product-related questions, please contact our friendly Customer Support Team, who would really love to help!
Leave a Review
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
This affinity tool kit is simply fantastic! In a world with still not enough quality resources available for Affinity, the Artifex Forge has given us yet another winner! :)
This wonderful kit contains all the brushes and styles you need to create gorgeous designs with a realistic crafted look, from buttons, stitches and sequins to fabrics, knits and leather. It requires minimal setup, and comes with a brilliant (and quite thorough) tutorial that had me successfully completing and printing my first design within just 10 minutes of installing it.
All the resources are very easy to use and, because they complement each other so well, very intuitive to put together whether you have a flair for sewing and crafting or not. With a few tips and tweaks (included in the instructions) they are also extremely customizable (size, color, etc.), making it so easy to get the exact look you’re after. And, because of their high quality, the finished designs look truly amazing.
I really love everything about this kit and fully recommend it to anyone wanting to add this beautiful crafted look to their designs.
Thank you for such a wonderful resource!
Zack Parks –
Thanks for getting in touch and it’s great to hear that you are loving your new Stitch Craft brushes. We hope you get great use out of your new resources and if you are comfortable sharing, we would love to see some of your designs. Happy designing!
Thanks for the comment! Quick question: How can I share the designs I’ve made? I’d love to do this. :)
Zack Parks –
Thanks for getting back to me and it’s wonderful to hear that you want to share your designs with us. You can share your work on our Facebook group(https://bit.ly/3rLVd7X) or by tagging us across social media like Instagram. We look forward to seeing some of your wonderful designs :).
Thanks so much for the info! Will definitely do! :)
Zack Parks –
Thanks for getting back to me and we look forward to seeing your designs :)