The Artifex Forge is excited to announce the release of this highly original and versatile pack. It contains all of the tools you need to create your own intricate, stitched, fabric collages in Adobe Illustrator. I’ve combined seamless bitmap textures and a variety of unusual vector craft brushes to bring you a kit that not only looks real but is also super-easy to use. The pack is perfect for so many themes and tasks such as weddings, celebrations, valentines, springtime, baby themed items, badges, logos, greetings cards and much more.
Not an experienced Illustrator user? Well don’t worry, this pack is super-easy to use and I’ve included a thorough instructional guide complete with screen grabs and helpful tips to help you get the most out of it.
Here’s everything that’s included in this comprehensive toolkit:
Seamless Fabric Repeat Patterns
• 11 different textures are supplied, most come in 10 color variations. These bitmap patterns were sourced from the genuine fabrics and retain the incredible detail and life-like qualities of the source material. The textures include wool, leather, felt, hessian, herringbone, plaid and more.
• I’ve also included the pattern master tiles in .TIFF format so you can make your own color variations (You will need Photoshop to use the pattern tiles).
• A quick reference .JPG has been included to help you find the right patterns quickly.
• These one click effects combine the seamless patterns with other effects. Use them to transform vector shapes into authentic fabrics. The styles not only add the realistic texture but also give your shapes an authentic undulating edge – just like real fabric. So you can take advantage of Illustrators amazing ability to make a wide variety of shapes and add instant authenticity without having to manually adjust the edges each time.
• A quick reference .JPG has been included to help you find the right styles quickly.
• I’ve included an extra style, which combines the stitching and fabric so you can create lettering just like on the titling of the first preview below. Simply apply it to text and then swap in the patterns and adjust the colors of the stitching as required.
Realistic Stitch Brushes
• In 12 varieties. these were sourced from real stitching for an authentic look. I’ve supplied two versions of each stitch, one that has been optimized to work with dark colors and one with light colors. It’s just like drawing with a needle and thread!
Sparkling Sequin Brushes
• Add some glitz and glam to your collages! Like all the other material in the pack, these were sourced from the real thing. Recolor them to suit your design.
Posable Ribbon Brushes
• Made from real ribbons, they are ideal for creating banners, text or for adding details to your collages (you can see them working to great effect as the snowman’s scarf). I’ve supplied two versions of each ribbon, one that has been optimized to work with dark colors and one with light colors. I’ve also included three pre-made bows for use with the brushes.
• Again, these were sourced from real buttons and have been converted into vectors. The advantage of brushes over vectors is that you can re-color them instantly and easily by just adjusting the stroke color.
• All of the preview image scenes are included. Examine or re-purpose them. All elements are layered so you can use them to make your own creations.
• A very thorough guide on how to load, apply and then edit the effects is supplied. Please read carefully all the way through as it provides all the information you might need on how to load and use these effects and brushes.
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CS6 or newer. .JPG and .PNG files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Extensive Hand-Crafted Design Bundle
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice