Texta Font Family
Texta is a contemporary, rational, transparent and useful sans font, that was developed with the humanists’ models from Edward Johnston to Adrian Frutiger and Gothic Alphabet signage in mind.
We incorporated an Alt version that replaces lower cases like a-g-y with geometric constructions to get more versatility in neutral compositions.
Language Support: Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arapaho, Arrernte, Asturian, Aymara, Basque, Bislama, Breton, Cebuano, Chamorro, Cheyenne, Corsican,Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati), Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Hiligaynon, Hmong, Hopi, Ibanag, Iloko (Ilokano), Indonesian, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Islandic, Italian, Jèrriais, Lojban, Lombard, Luxembourgian, Malagasy, Manx, Mohawk, Norfolk/Pitcairnese, Northern Sotho (Pedi),Norwegian, Occitan, Oromo, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romansh (Rumantsch),Rotokas, Sami (Lule), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Seychellois Creole (Seselwa), Shona, Sicilian, Somali, Southern Ndebele,Southern Sotho (Sesotho), Spanish, Swahili, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino/Pilipino), Tetum (Tetun), Tok Pisin, Tswana, Uyghur (Latinized), Volapük, Votic (Latinized), Walloon, Warlpiri, Xhosa, Yapese, Zulu
Includes desktop fonts only.
This product was originally featured in The Essential, Creative Design Arsenal (1000s of Best-Selling Resources)
Texta Font Family $118
- Desktop fonts only
- 8 weights and their italics versions.
- 8 Alt weights and their italics versions.
- We’ve included a quick install folder, so you can easily add the fonts to your library.
- International language support
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 3MB (6.3MB unzipped), offered as a single download.
- This intro price is available until April 3rd, 2016.