TexturePress - Ink Stamp Effects
By: Ian Barnard
Have you ever wondered how some designers produce such awesome textures that you see on Dribbble and Instagram?
Well now you can do it too with TexturePress.
TexturePress uses Photoshop smart layers (smart objects), so all you have to do is paste your compound artwork in to the smart layer, save and you’re done. This is a product that I use every day posting artwork to my Instagram account and it definitely saves me a ton of time.
Included in this set:
• 2 x TexturePress .PSD files (3000x2000px Landscape & Portrait)
• 10 Grunge Textures .PNG (3000x2000px)
• 5 Textures by Rob Brink .PNG (3000x2000px)
• 3 PS Brushes (200px)
• Video links
Software requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer. Text or images you place on the smart layer needs to be single color and a solid compound shape (i.e. not semi-transparent)
This product was originally featured in The Ultimate Designer’s Collection (Huge Variety of Best-Selling Resources)
TexturePress - Ink Stamp Effects $14
- 2 x TexturePress PSD files (3000x2000px Landscape & Portrait)
- 10 Grunge Textures (PNG 3000x2000px)
- 5 Textures by Rob Brink (PNG 3000x2000px)
- 3 PS Brushes (200px)
- Video links
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 157.8MB (225.6 MB unzipped), offered as a single download.
- Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer.
No comments... be the first!