We’re so excited to announce the launch of our latest product – The Complete Acrylic Design Toolkit. This pack is hugely extensive, and gives you everything you need to add some artistic flair to your next design project.
We teamed up with the mega talented Chris Spooner who you may know from his incredibly popular blog, his amazing design tutorials, or his awesome Youtube channel.
Chris has put together this exceptional pack, specially for the Design Cuts community.
This pack is a complete artistic design toolkit, and includes a huge range of quality resources such as:
- 17 acrylic textures (includes transparent .PNG versions) ready to be dragged and dropped into your work.
- 20 totally seamless styles and patterns.
- Isolated paintbrush graphics, to create your own realistic artistic scenes.
- 25 high-res, super detailed Photoshop brushes.
- Dozens of hand-drawn vectors, including brush strokes, underlines, circles, splatters and texture shapes.
- An easy-to-use smart .PSD effects pack, so that you can simply drop in your work and customise the acrylic paint goodness. This includes a handy video guide to walk you through how to get the most from this awesome effects pack.
Chris has also put together a brilliant video tutorial, giving you inspiration for how to work with your new resources.
So that’s The Complete Acrylic Design Toolkit. An amazing collection guaranteed to inspire your next artistic project. What will you create with it?
Various elements of this pack will require different minimal software requirements. These are outlined below:
- The acrylic paper texture, seamless pattern textures, and isolated acrylic textures are .PNGs/.JPGs format. These should be compatible with most graphics softwares, including Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paintshop Pro, Corel Draw and more.
- The Photoshop brushes are Photoshop compatible at version CS5 and beyond.
- The layer styles/patterns and smart .PSD: Photoshop CS3+ is required.
- The vectors: .AI files: Illustrator CS3+. The .EPS vectors should be workable in most mainstream graphics softwares, including Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paintshop Pro, Corel Draw and more.
The Complete Acrylic Design Toolkit $19
- 1 acrylic paper texture .JPG
- Acrylic Brushes .PSD file
- 1 .ABR brush file
- 1 .PAT pattern file
- 1 .ASL style file
- 1 Smart-PSD and tutorial video
- 17 textures in .JPG and .PNG format
- Various vector brushes in .AI and .EPS format
- Software compatibility: .JPG and .PNG and .EPS files will work with most graphic softwares. PS Brushes require Adobe Photoshop CS5 and newer. The PS styles, patterns and Smart .PSD will work with Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer. .AI files require Adobe Illustrator CS3 and newer.
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 760.1MB (1.04GB unzipped), offered as a single download, as well as a 4 part download.
Comments & Reviews