Compose Something Beautiful With This Classical Font
Have you ever had a dream to write as a professional calligrapher? Penmanship or Spencerian Script? Now you have this unique opportunity to try the early American handwriting style. Introducing you to the opentype font, The Mozart Script. Very formal and yet playful, with six hundred pre-made alternates. Multilingual font-family with 4 widths. Let me call it the “opentype penmanship” font.
Included in this set:
• MozartScript .TTF with 4 weights: Thin, Regular, Bold and Black with an extra thin main line. I recommend use this option for headings or big text. It has super high contrast between ultra thin and bold lines.
• MozartScriptExt .TTF – a bold version of MozartScript.TTF. I highly recommend to use this option when you type small texts/paragraphs.
• MozartScriptCutOff .TTF – an option for special programs like MS Word which do not support OpenType features. This version goes without a contextual alternates option.
• MozartScript text file with download links for designers who use special programs like Silhouette or similar programs which do not show the entire font-family. For this option, all of the fonts are saved with individual font names.
• Help .PDF file with the most common questions and answers.
The Mozart Script doesn’t include an .OTF file, because it does not work correctly with long swashes. Please feel free to use .TTF instead.
How to access the alternates:
As easy as one-two-three. To access the alternates, just type the number after the letter: A1, A2, A3 etc…
Type your text and start playing with alternates. Each of the letters has around 20 options, but some letters like “t” have even more – around 30. Each of the letters has its own number of alternates with one common rule: First come intermediate letters, then final letters (for the endings) and after that, initial letters (for beginning of the word)
Capital letters have 3-4 options. So just type M1, M2, M3 or M4 and find your favorite one!
This method is very fast and makes designers lives so easy! As for me, I don’t like using the Glyph panel a lot because it stops my creativity process, but of course you still may use it without any restrictions. All characters are available through the Glyph panel as well, and also each of the alternate letters has it’s own Unicode (PUA) so you can copy/paste from Apple Font Book or Windows Character Map. Total amount of glyphs 1579, which includes more then 600 individual alternates.
First lowercase (after a capital) and last letter swap automatically. You just need to turn on Contextual Alternates. Usually, Adobe Photoshop and other programs activate it by default. It brings a unique appearance for the script. Elegant swashes remind us of Spencerian calligraphy.
• Contextual alternates
• Discretionary ligatures
• Stylistics alternates (600+)
• Compatible with Silhouette & Circuit Design Space
Language Support: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Catalan, Chiga, Congo Swahili, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Ganda, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Jola-Fonyi, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luo, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Sena, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkmen, Vunjo, Welsh, Zulu
This product was originally featured in The Professional, Versatile Font Selection
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice