Having a collection of quality fonts in your arsenal is essential for every designer. This bundle brings you an unbeatable selection of amazing fonts, from some of the world’s foremost type designers. This is an exclusive chance to get them all for 97% off the regular price, with the best licensing available anywhere.
Have the Perfect Font Ready for Your Next Project, With This World Class Collection
Every designer knows the eternal struggle of trying to find the perfect font for your next project. It can take hours, if not days of research, and I’ve personally felt exhausted many times when trawling endless font websites.
When you find that elusive perfect font, it can often cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars depending on your usage!
This bundle is the holy grail for any type lover. You’re getting a massive library of top quality fonts, ready to use right out of the box in your next project. You’re also getting them at a never-before-seen price: 97% off. Best of all, you get clear, generous licensing, giving you ultimate creative freedom.
Here’s why this bundle is every font lover’s dream:
The quality is incredible! We’ve teamed up with many of the top type foundries and designers in the world – huge names like Latinotype, Yellow Design Studio, Nicky Laatz, Callie Hegstrom, Set Sail Studios and more. With so many fonts flooding the market these days, these designers continue to set the standard for quality. Their fonts are meticulously hand-crafted, with extensive language support, tons of glyphs, pixel perfect kerning, and lots of character. Each font is in a different league from any free equivalent, and will help to take your work to new heights.
The fonts in this collection are hugely popular at full price, and so to find them all available for such a massive discount is unheard of! Some of these font families would typically cost you hundreds of dollars, and this collection brings you all of them for just $1 each. You won’t find a collection of this quality or value anywhere else.
This bundle features our extended license as well as full web fonts. This makes the entire collection infinitely more valuable. Even if you already own some of the fonts in this collection, this bundle is worth it for the license upgrade alone. You can feel comfortable working with these fonts for commercial projects and products available for resale.
Here’s an overview of the world class fonts included in this collection. We definitely recommend scrolling down to see the entire collection though!
The Handlettered Fontbox
An amazing collection of lovingly-handcrafted fonts, doodles and template.
24 Individual Fonts, 180 Vector Illustrations and 12 Premade Logo Templates!
Introducing The Carefully Curated Hand-Lettered Fontbox- with bonuses!! This is a fontastic set of carefully-paired, handcrafted fonts, designed to work together in harmony to create awesome hand-lettered typographic designs. As a super sweet bonus you get Twelve Free Premade Logo Templates as well as 180 freshly added Illustrations to help you create designs similar to those show in the previews.
Included in this set:
16 Hand-lettered, design-ready fonts:
• Biscuit Base Script: A playful yet neat brush script with a bouncy baseline, and a bold presence.
• Boathouse Script: An elegant Duo Script – one hollow, one solid, an off kilter script with thin and thick lines.
• Deliciously Script: A Calligraphy Script, with fine imperfections and sharp edges and a wide gait.
• Gojiberries: An all-uppercase thick-edged brush font with a care-free character.
• Harelybuck Script: A Rough Dry Brush Script, with a casual character, but fancy attitude.
• Jeronimo Typeface: A dry-edged marker font, with a playful baseline – in two variants, one more playful that the other.
• Jolly Sailor: An old-style’ Tattooed Sailor’ style font, with imperfect inky edges, and a bold version too.
• Loveluck Script: A little beauty – a fine, smooth monoline script, with playful curvature and delightful end swashes. Included with a thicker brush version for when required.
• Lemonade Stand: A juicy script with a delicious vibe and rounded edges – available in an italic version also.
• Masquerade: A dinky serif font with a cute disposition, in regular and bold.
• Novascotia: A thicker inky typeface with a smooth disposition, looks great in all caps too.
• Peaches & Pistachio: A casual handwritten font, with personal character, and a relaxed mentality.
• Shoestrings: A delightfully playful uppercase script with wistful connections and inky edges, in a tall and short version.
Two delicious bonuses!
• 12 Predesigned Logo templates (Illustrator and Photoshop files) to get you started with your branding goodness!
• 180 Doodles and Illustrations, based on the previews you see – see preview above for all illustrations included. Available as Illustrator(.AI), Photoshop (.PSD), .EPS, and individual .PNG files.
A collection of nine distinct hand-painted font families ranging from refreshingly festive to folky and organic. Six of the families include unique layering options for added dimension and impact. With authentic, hi-res texture the fonts maintain their realism even at very large sizes.
The Canvas mega-family consists of 9 sub-families (39 fonts in total):
• Canvas Script (acrylic brush fonts with regular, heavy, and layered versions)
• Canvas 3D (a textured dimensional family)
• Canvas Curly (playfully sincere letterforms with unique layers)
• Canvas Inline (an eccentric unicase family)
• Canvas Text (casual sans and serif with accent layers)
• Canvas Basic Sans (all-caps acrylic geometric sans)
• Canvas Tiny (designed for very small typesettings)
• Canvas Icons (340 tasty shapes, icons and, seasonal elements)
• Canvas Rena’s Flowers (unique floral icons designed by Rena Martinson)
The entire suite has double-letter ligatures that automatically fix adjacent duplicates letters. A bonus set of vector background textures, shapes and elements is included for free!
Blackhawk is a supercharged, street-wise brush font bursting with energy. With extra attention to quick strokes and sharp details, Blackhawk is guaranteed to deliver an unapologetically loud & fast-paced message; ideal for logos, apparel, quotes, product packaging, or anything that needs a typographic turbo-boost!
Included in this set:
• Blackhawk: A hand-made, all-capitals brush font which has a complete set of alternate A-Z characters. Simply switch between upper & lower case to access the alternates. (Tip: Try mixing up both upper and lowercase characters in a word to achieve the best text layout).
• Blackhawk Italic: A slanted version of the regular font, creating faster movement in the characters.
• All font files are provided in both .TTF & .OTF font formats. I recommend installing the .TTF, and the .OTF only if necessary
Introducing Violetta; a sophisticated set of fonts packed full of extra features. With an enormous amount of layout options, you can put together a typographic work of art with a custom-made quality in a flash!
Hand drawn with extra attention to exaggerated loops and bouncy curves, Violetta makes for a charming addition to any logo, invitation, product packaging, hand-written quote, greetings card, or anything requiring a sprinkle of elegance.
Included in this set:
• Violetta Script
A cursive font containing upper & lowercase characters. Several stylistic alternates and ligatures are also available, simply by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Discretionary Ligatures’ in any software with OpenType capabilities, or via a Glyphs panel.
• Violetta Script Alt
This is a second version of Violetta Script, with a completely new set of lowercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
• Violetta Swash
These 24 swashes are the perfect finishing touch for the script font. Simply type any uppercase letter before your ‘Violetta Script’ word to add a beginning-swash, and any lowercase letter after your word to create an end-swash.
Note: Some swashes will connect better to some letters than others, and may need a bit of positional-tweaking, especially if connecting to capital letters.
• Violetta Script Extended
Need even more elegance? We’ve got you covered with this extended version of Violetta Script, the lowercase characters have elongated connective tails for a touch of extra class.
• Violetta Sans
Can’t find anything to pair the Script font with? No worries there, I’ve also included a bold, hand-drawn simple sans font – the perfect small-print companion for the cursive script, designed to compliment it perfectly without clashing for attention.
• All fonts are provided in .TTF & .OTF formats. I recommend installing the .TTF files, and the .OTF only if necessary.
• All fonts include multilingual support.
Bach is a fresh, handmade typeface: a display type system inspired by the new lifestyle trends that look to go back to basics and increase the value of old natural healing methods.
Bach comes in two styles: a 6-weight Serif font in regular and italic versions, and a 2-weight Script in regular and bold versions. Ornaments are also included!
Bach Script is based on the calligraphic catchwords set (handcrafted with brush pen) and the Serif version of the Garden typeface. This font is the perfect choice for labelling, packaging, illustrated books and posters.
Go back to nature and feel the vibration again, this time with Bach!
Bach is a Mendoza Vergara Studio design with the collaboration of Cecilia Mendoza in digital editing, under the supervision of Luciano Vergara and Coto Mendoza.
Branding has been specially designed for meeting contemporary aesthetic and functional needs and is the interpretation of a modern typeface from the designer’s own perspective.
This typeface encapsulates a wide range of nuances and combines, seemingly, opposite elements such as technology with friendly rounded shapes. In addition, alternative characters make Branding an ideal tool for both graphics designers and art directors.
Branding is a sans-serif spurless typeface with a medium-large x-height, slightly wider horizontal proportions, straight curves and convex terminals.
This font is well-suited for logotypes, isotypes, short text, etc. Branding comes in 7 weights— ranging from Thin to Black— with matching italics and includes a set of 544 characters that supports 128 different languages. European accents, old style numbers and multiple alternates are also included.
Camila is a delicate and smooth Didone typeface designed by Paula Nazal.
The family is inspired by concepts such as elegance, simplicity, femininity, and primarily based on Coco Chanel.
A remarkable feature of this font is that it lacks teardrop terminals, characteristic of Didone typefaces.
This font of thin serifs and soft finishes also includes italics, strengthening the concept of its design. A great variety of shapes makes Camila an ideal font for both display and small sizes.
Camila is the perfect choice for branding and publishing projects. This font family comes in 7 weights, ranging from Thin to Black, each with matching italics and includes a set of 426 characters that support 206 different languages.
Say Ciao to Bellissimo! A trendy, hand-brushed font, designed with branding in mind. Bellissimo looks gorgeous on logos, websites, invitations, greeting cards, magazines, business cards, packaging and so much more!
I’ve been totally in love with hand-lettered branding lately, so I went ahead and whipped up some trendy, minimal logos for your creative pleasure as well!
Included in this set:
• Bellissimo Typeface (.OTF & .TTF)
• 9 Minimal Logo Templates for Adobe Illustrator
• PDF of additional font links
• 2 free Styled Stock Photos to showcase your work
Language Support: English, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, West Frisian, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Albanian, Turkish and Welsh
International language characters: Á Â Ä À Å Ã Ç É Ê Ë È Í Î Ï Ì Ñ Ó Ô Ö Ò Õ Ú Û Ü Ù Ẃ Ŵ Ẅ Ẁ Ŷ Ỳ Ý Ÿ á â ä à å ã ç é ê ë è í î ï ì ñ ó ô ö ò õ ú û ü ù ẃ ŵ ẅ ẁ ŷ ỳ ý ÿ
This font includes web versions
Twilight Script is a dry hand-brushed font, designed to combine perfectly and allow you to create stunning hand-lettering quickly and easily. Ideal for logos, handwritten quotes, product packaging, header, poster, merchandise, social media & greeting cards.
Twilight Script comes with upper and lowercase characters, a large set of punctuation glyphs, numerals, and supports international languages. Stylistic alternates for several key lower case characters are also available.
Note: To access all the alternate letters for this font you will need software with a glyphs panel – such as Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 , Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign.
Included in this set:
• Twilight Script.OTF
• Twilight Swashes (Ornament).OTF
• Web Font
Language Support: Albanian, Basque, Breton, Chamorro, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Frisian, Galician, German, Italian, Malagasy, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
This font includes web versions
Branding with Type
Bw Surco is a fresh and optimistic humanist sans serif with hand-stroke cues. It’s soft, rounded shapes, balanced x-height and contrast between the romans and the true italics, all build towards a very practical font family with a friendly and spontaneous personality.
It comes in 12 styles supporting all European Latin and Cyrillic languages, with stylistic variations for Bulgarian, Serbian and Macedonian. It features many OpenType features like old style and lining figures, case-sensitive forms or fractions.
The intermediate weights perform very well for mid- length texts while the Light and the Black really stand out when used at large sizes, bringing a positive voice to any branding, packaging or advertising project.
URBANI is the result of a mix between Neohumanist and Neogrotesque types. The subtle narrowness of its proportions makes it ideal for composing extensive blocks of text. The slightly superior height of its ascenders, the wider proportions of its counter-forms, the addition of ink traps at certain stroke intersections; every aspect of URBANI’s design was conceived with reading in mind. The Opentype tool Alternative Glyphs is especially important, since its use is fundamental in achieving a universal and geometrical visual language through the rationalization of the font family. URBANI is inspired by the works of Adrian Frutiger and Paul Renner, a constant source of admiration and inspiration to us.
This type family comes fully equipped with Opentype tools, a huge range of alternate glyphs, fractions, modern and old style numbers, superiors and inferiors, ligatures and smallcaps. Universality is a major goal when it comes to creating our fonts. URBANI is ideally suited for general graphic design, print and digital publications, motion graphics, web design, branding and interaction design.
TT Teds is a geometric non-serif with narrow proportions created for universal application in any types of text. Relatively tall lowercase characters, open forms of semi-circular characters, and low contrast between vertical and horizontal lines make this font type easy to read even in small text sizes and for any type of navigation.
We’ve created a broad coverage for the TT Teds font family varying on the typeface width (Hairline, Thin, Extralight, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Extrabold, Black & Italics), which will allow you to choose a font for any situation. Fonts of the TT Teds font family are adapted for web and mobile applications and any other display media specialising in small-size font imaging.
Migrena Grotesque, designed by Mateusz Machalski is a classical sans geometric family. This typeface is characterised by a lot of details, which gives it a friendly character. Scalable x height, rounded corners makes Migrena grotesque good choice for many purposes. The family consists of 18 styles with italics from Hairline to Black.
I was inspired to create the Rainier type family during my summer back home in the Pacific Northwest. The concept behind it may be simple – a hand crafter font family – but what it delivers is quite complex!
Included in this set:
2 sub-families with unique styles in 4 weights, and one set of graphic Ornaments
• Rainier North 100 (light)
• Rainier North 300 (regular)
• Rainier North 500 (bold)
• Rainier North 700 (black)
• Rainier Ornaments
• Rainier West 100 (light)
• Rainier West 300 (regular)
• Rainier West 500 (bold)
• Rainier West 700 (black)
In each family, there are tons of opentype options, offering lots of customisable opportunities (in order to access all these goodies, you must be using Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign or Publisher)
• Contextual Alternatives: because Rainier is 100% handmade, each letter has three subtle variations allowing you to keep that authentic hand-drawn look
• Swashes: a full alphabet with special descending swashes, as well as start and end swashes for capitals and small caps
• Titling Alternatives: a full character set just to help with readability! Meant for captions or smaller text, these letterforms are easy on the eye and a great compliment to the regular alphabet
• Stylistic Alternatives: for a little fun, this character set offers a unified cap height, no matter what case you are using (all caps, small caps or lowercase)
• Discretionary Ligatures: created only for capitals, this feature takes specific letter pairs and creates a unique ligature between them
To get a better understanding of everything, please check out (and print if you so desire) the quick user guide that helps you navigate your way around and get the most out of Rainier!
This deal includes our new extended licensing. You can find all the details on our full licensing page.
Here’s another look at some of the awesome resources included in this bundle:
Includes Our New and Improved Bundle Browsing Guides
We’re so pleased to announce that after listening hard to our community, we’ve upgraded our bundle browsing guides. These now feature an updated PDF guide, and a brand new Image Gallery guide. These let you easily browse every designer and item within your bundle, using a handy table of contents, and search functionality. We hope that they will be a huge time saver for Design Cutters everywhere.
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it