The Vintage Nautical Map Maker – Affinity
Make Amazing Vintage Map Designs in Minutes!
As a child did you burn the edges of tea-soaked paper to make your own ‘genuine’ treasure maps?
Do you love the romance and adventure of tales of corsairs on the high seas?
Are your eyes drawn to the hand-drawn lines and detailed imagery of antique maps?
If so, this is the product for you! Whether its for a pirate-themed project, an eye-catching event flyer, intricately patterned soft furnishings or an evocative brand design, you can easily bring them to life with this one-stop map creator toolkit. The Artifex Forge has spent many happy hours poring over antique maps on your behalf to bring this varied and authentic material together.
Included in this set:
- Authentic Illustration Symbols Library – these were sampled from genuine antique nautical maps – simply drag and drop from the symbols tab into your document. The illustrations can be re-coloured and edited as needed.
- Seamless Pattern Styles – a mixture of map grids and texture overlays saved as one-click Affinity Styles.
- Vector Brushes – a selection of borders, outlines, dots, dashes and shoreline brushes.
- Real Parchment Texture Backgrounds – sourced from the real thing. Supplied as 3000 x 2400 px .JPGs and 5000 x 3000 px Tifs.
- Example File – the greetings card image. Use this to see how I achieved the look.
- Instructions – A very thorough guide on how to use the pack is supplied.
Zipped File Size: 299.6 MB
File Types Included: .AFDESIGN
Software compatibility: Affinity
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice