Make Amazing Map Designs in Minutes!
As a child did you burn the edges of tea-soaked paper to make your own ‘genuine’ treasure maps?
Do you love the romance and adventure of tales of corsairs on the high seas?
Are your eyes drawn to the hand-drawn lines and detailed imagery of antique maps?
If so, this is the product for you! Whether its for a pirate-themed project, an eye-catching event flyer, intricately patterned soft furnishings or an evocative brand design, you can easily bring them to life with this one-stop map creator toolkit. The Artifex Forge has spent many happy hours poring over antique maps on your behalf to bring this varied and authentic material together.
Included in this set:
- Authentic Illustration Stamp Brush Library - these were sampled from genuine antique nautical maps - \'Draw\' with just one click.
- Seamless Repeat Patterns - a mixture of map grids and texture overlays. Fill large areas quickly and easily.
- Border & Scale Measurement Stamp Brushes - create custom sized borders using these handy brushes. Also supplied in a document.
- Outline, Dot & Dash Brushes - perfect for adding those those extra details.
- Real Parchment Texture Backgrounds - sourced from the real thing. Supplied as 3000 x 2400 px .JPGs and 5000 x 3000 px Tifs.
- Instructions - a thorough guide on how to use the pack is supplied. Please note: all instructions are based on Photoshop CC2021.
Zipped File Size: 254.7 MB
File Types Included: ABR, JPG, PAT, TIFF
Software Compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS5 (and higher).
The Vintage Nautical Map Maker – Photoshop
Extended Licence Included for personal & commercial projects
Professional Support from our helpful team
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it
Be the first to review “The Vintage Nautical Map Maker – Photoshop”