Vectallic Magic Brush Revolution!
By: Creators Couture
Strikingly beautiful, metallic paint stroke brushes for Adobe Illustrator CC — and you can even change the color right within the program. If you’re very familiar with Illustrator, you might think I’m joking, but think again!
Introducing a completely new way to use Illustrator to paint like a pro — with creamy, dreamy fantasy paint stroke styles! I’ve been working on this revolutionary new brush system since the beginning of January! That’s over 3 months of tons of trial and error, tweaking and perfecting, all so you can just have fun and create! Not only that, I have created a huge library of my trademark tutorial videos to help you get the absolute most from your new favorite brush set!
I myself am a huge Photoshop user, using Illustrator only selectively. But there are some incredible things you can only do in Illustrator, and these Vectallic Magic brushes are a great example of harnessing the best of Illustrator’s power! I created this new technique for coloring image brushes for those who like to work more in Illustrator. Even if you’re not a regular Illustrator user, what you can do with these brushes will totally lure you in for some fun!
Whether you’re using the strokes on their own, or just as part of your design or illustration, they elevate your art, change your idea of what’s possible, and save tons of time!
Check out the revolutionary new technique I developed to allow for changing the color of the beautiful image brushes right within Illustrator! I also made a video for a behind-the-scenes look at how I overcame Illustrator limitations to solve the problem of how to color image brushes and create new possibilities for what you can do in Illustrator.
The Essentials Collection Includes:
– Adobe Illustrator CC Brush Libraries: The 20 Vectallic Magic brushes feature 5 unique paint styles and 4 lengths (small, medium, long, extra long), plus there is an additional 20 matching 1-color standard Illustrator brushes, and 5 bonus ink splatter brushes.
– Copy and Paste Brush Charts: I have set up and organized copy and paste brush charts with all of the brushes already applied to a sample stroke, labeled and organized. Most importantly, I have set up the pre-colored strokes, which you will use to be able to easily colorize your own strokes — changing the color, darkness, and intensity with ease — all right within Illustrator!
– Photoshop Bonus Styles: For those of you (like myself), who prefer to work in Photoshop. These Color Add-On Styles allow you to quickly change the color of your strokes or illustrations after pasting them in Photoshop.
– Bonus Photoshop Mixer Brush: I love painting the brush strokes in Illustrator to create the foundation for my illustration, then taking them into Photoshop and smudging the design around with my mixer brush to give it a truly hand-made look. I include my favorite go-to mixer brush, plus give you a great tutorial to show you how easy this technique is!
– In-depth Tutorials: I took the time to make a huge tutorial playlist to walk you through all the aspects of working with the new Vectallic Magic brushes. There are 14 videos and over 88 minutes of instruction included, and I give you all kinds of tips and tricks for getting the most out of these revolutionary new brushes!
– Reference Charts: Handy labeled and organized .JPEG charts with all of the brush strokes.
Don’t use Illustrator CC?
You don’t have to miss out on all the fun and gorgeous strokes if you don’t use or have Adobe Illustrator CC! I’ve included 110 print resolution .PNGs of a variety of shapes created with the brush strokes, so that you can use them in your graphic program of choice. You won’t have the brush functionality obviously, but you can use the shapes created with the brush strokes in your illustrations and designs.
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CC.
This product will not be featured in a Design Cuts deal for at least 3 months, from May 11th, 2016.
Vectallic Magic Brush Revolution! $19
- Brush Libraries
- Copy-Paste Brush Charts
- Reference Charts
- BONUS: PS Styles, Mixer Brushes, .PNGs
- Help file wth tutorial links, etc.
- Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CC.
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 149.4MB (142.6MB unzipped), offered as a single download.
33 Lovely Comments from our Community: