Traditionally, if you want to create authentic charcoal and pencil effects digitally, you use Photoshop.
The only problem is then you’re stuck with artwork that’s hard to resize. Or worse yet, you send it to the printers, and you get back fuzzy (or pixelated) work.
That’s why we created VectorSketch. It’s a deluxe package of 40 charcoal and graphite based brushes.
Now you can stay in your safe place and do all your work in Illustrator. And of course, get beautifully scalable results.
• 40 historically inspired charcoal pencil brushes.
• Beautiful .AI file reference sheet with samples of each brush (so nice looking, you’ll want to print it and pin it on your wall)
• Includes soft charcoal pencils, compress charcoal, carpenter pencils, willow sticks and #2 pencils
Included in this set:
• 10 compressed charcoal sticks
• 10 willow sticks
• 10 carpenter pencils
• 10 No. 2 Pencils (just like you poked yourself with in grade school and wondered if you got lead poisoning)
Software requirements: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and newer.
This product was originally featured in The Lovingly Handcrafted Design Bundle: 1000s of Handmade Resources
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice