Halftones and lines are used everywhere. They’re a great way to shade and texture your work. The only problem is that it’s really boring and monotonous to make them in Illustrator.
That’s why we hunkered down with a pot of coffee and made VectorTone, to provide you with the essential halftone and line textures you need.
This pack includes clean halftones and lines, as well as rough versions scanned from a vintage army surplus catalog.
We’ve also included a simple Illustrator action called Vectorizer. Just select your pattern, push Play on the action, and your textures will be converted to vectors.
Since I started RetroSupply I’ve become a serious collector of vintage books, catalogs and packaging. They inspire me and I just really enjoy seeing these objects around me.
• 10 ready-to-use line graphic styles
• 10 ready-to-use halftone graphic styles
• 15 ready-to-use rare vintage surplus catalog ink textures
• Includes graphic styles and swatches
• One-click-simple: Just choose any graphic and click the style you want.
• Created using a vintage war surplus catalog for halftone and line ratios
• 1-Click “Vectorizer” Action converts patterns to vectors instantly
• Made from a rare and expensive vintage army surplus catalog
• Beautiful and inspiring example VectorTone sheet.
• Includes versions for CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC.
• Easy-to-follow, attractive instruction .PDF file.
Software requirements: Adobe Illustrator CS4 and newer
This product was originally featured in The Beautifully Artistic Designer’s Kit (1000s of Creative Resources)
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice