Introducing Vintage Star Maps and Constellations – a new exciting map series perfect for your stellar themed projects.
The first volume includes 16 large high quality maps. Arranged in groups of four, each set shows what stars can be seen towards the north, south, east and west from January through April. The maps are in vibrant blue color and the text is in white. The names of the constellations are given in Latin. Wonderful for greeting cards, branding, posters and art prints, nautical and vintage inspired projects.
You will get a total of 16 star maps including:
• 4 star maps for January (towards the north, south, east and west)
• 4 star maps for February (towards the north, south, east and west)
• 4 star maps for March (towards the north, south, east and west)
• 4 star maps for April (towards the north, south, east and west)
• Size: 11x17in at 300ppi
• Bonus 6 images of the following constellations: Draco, Andromeda and Lacerta, Pegasus and one of the Fishes, Orion, Cetus and the Great Ship Argo together with Canis Major and Columbia.
• Sizes vary with the smallest image being approximately 5.1×6.7in at 300ppi.
Software compatibility: .JPG and .TIF files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Inspiring Artistic Design Collection
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice