Art Nouveau swan patterns presented as seamless pattern sheets, invitation borders, and Photoshop pattern swatches.
These stunning swan motifs are real vintage pattern swatches from the 1920s that we carefully restored and color-corrected, then turned from swatches into seamless, digitized patterns. They can be used as borders or pattern fills, and scaled to fit your taste.
These are perfect for wedding invitations, baby announcements, wrapping paper, fabric, stationery, envelope liners, and more. If you’re the DIY sort, print these graphics and use them in craft projects and scrapbooking!
Bonus! You also get 2 notebook cover templates you can use in print-on-demand products of your own.
- Real vintage pattern illustrations, digitized in high resolution, cleaned up, and turned into seamless repeating patterns
- Easy to scale and position in Photoshop, with detailed instructions included
- Very high resolution for both print and web
Included in this set.
- 8 pre-made swan pattern sheets printable up to 18x14 inches at 300 DPI
- 2 Photoshop pattern swatches
- Instructional PDF showing you how to use Photoshop pattern swatches
- 1 invitation border template in a 5x7 ratio printable up to 10x14 inches (.PSD and .JPG)
- 2 notebook cover templates fully customizable (.PSD and .JPG)
Zipped File Size 647.2 MB
File Types Included: JPG, PAT, PNG, PSD
Software Compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 (and higher), All (Flat Images) .
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice