Presenting Wood & Ink – a massive collection of wood and ink inspired Photoshop styles, brushes, textures, seamless patterns and more!
This product includes:
• 20 Wood Type Styles for Photoshop
• 10 Wood and Ink Photoshop Brushes
• 15 Printed Ink Seamless Patterns for Photoshop
• 5 Wood Block Photoshop Brushes
• 5 Ink Splatter Overlays
This pack is like having your own wood type shop!
The Wood & Ink Photoshop Texture Kit includes over 60 textures. Each one created in the RetroSupply Co. shop from real ink, wood, water, brushes, paper and more.
Included in this set:
• 20 Photoshop Wood Type Styles: Photoshop styles are like effect shortcuts. So all the information that goes into creating a specific effect can be achieved by clicking on a single style. These Photoshop Wood Type styles were created by printing and acquiring a massive amount of wood block prints. Then they were scanned into Photoshop at 600 DPI, carefully converted into a 100% seamless high-resolution pattern, then combined with other Photoshop effects to achieve and ink pressure look. Plus, we made it so you can easily change the color of the ink.
• 20 Wood & Ink Photoshop Brushes: Brushes always compliment Photoshop styles. They let you get more granular and add subtle ink textures, distressed areas and more. I like to think of the Photoshop style as the base (which looks great on its own) and the brushes as tools for detail work. We’ve packed in tons of different types of brushes. There’s fine ink textures, sprays, wood block textures, and we even threw in two 19th century inspired wood block patterns.
• 15 Seamless Wood Print Textures: These are the raw bases of the Photoshop styles we’ve included. These are just the seamless texture patterns (no style info). They’re ideal for backgrounds or even creating your own personalized Photoshop styles. Not sure how to create your own styles? Just look at the ones we’ve included. They’ll give you some ideas on how to get started.
• 5 Wood Block Photoshop Brushes: These wood block brushes are a useful addition to the kit. I like to use them to fill in areas of my type work with some visual interest. Originally they were used in wood type work to help position letters. But they look pretty cool on their own.
• 5 Ink Splatter Overlays: Overlays are awesome! Need some ink splatters? No problem. Just File Place your Ink Splatter overlay .PNG into you work. The ink spray is isolated so it just lays on top of your work and looks awesome.
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer.
This product was originally featured in The Creative Designer’s Colossal Treasure Chest: 1000s of Useful Tools
The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice