5 Time-Saving Hacks for Illustrator Layers
In today’s tutorial, we’re looking at 5 Illustrator layer hacks to help save on time. The products we’ll be using are found in the Design Cuts marketplace: 550+ Hand Drawn Illustrations by Zeppelin Graphics and Doodle Hearts Clip Art by Itty Bitty Paper Co.
We’ll show you how to:
1) Change the colour of a selection so that you can differentiate between that colour and the colour of your art
2) Make a stroked area around all the objects on a layer, so they’re treated as a single object
3) Locate single objects within the layers palette
4) Maintain the original layers of a document when copied onto a new document
5) Lock layers you want to leave untouched
Without further ado, let’s get started!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more great design tutorials and creative content.
No comments... be the first!