Interested in Joining the Design Cuts Team?
Our social media manager Steph is sadly leaving us to move to Australia. She’s done a wonderful job for us, and we wish her all the best. This means that a new position has opened up on the Design Cuts team.
We’re looking for our new social media manager.
Rather than posting a boring job ad, we wanted to put together a personal video, to share some more details about the role with you guys. We wanted to try and find the ideal person within our existing community – someone who loves how we do things, and wants to become a part of what we’re building here.
Check it out:
It’s worth noting that Tom was in the midst of ‘man flu’ in this video, so we promise he’s usually a little more enthusiastic haha!
IMPORTANT: It’s important to note that we’re looking for someone who can work from our offices in Addlestone, Surrey (in the UK). We realise that we have so many wonderful Design Cutters all over the world, but ultimately, we love the team spirit and awesome ideas that come from working next to each other each day. Besides that, we want our new social media manager to enjoy the monthly company meals and other fun activities :).
How to apply:
To apply as our new social media manager, simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to know the following:
- How you found us, and your experience of Design Cuts so far.
- Why you think you’d be a great fit for the role, and for our team.
- Your salary expectations.
- Any relevant experience you have.
- If you like tea (hint: we’re obsessed with drinking tea, so it’s kind of a pre-requisite that you enjoy it too ;) ).
There’s no need to feel any pressure with this email, we’re simply looking to get to know you a little better, and get a conversation going.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
– Tom, Matt, Darren and Tina (The Design Cuts Team. Aka the Creative Geeks).