We’re looking for talented designers to join our growing content team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to share your creativity by teaching and inspiring thousands of Design Cutters.
As well as a main tutorial role opening up, we’re also looking for other content creators to contribute to our blog and social media channels.
- These are remote positions, and so you can work from home.
- Please do take the time to explore our learning area to see the types of outcomes that we love to share.
How to apply:
To apply as a content creator for Design Cuts simply drop us an email at email@example.com.
We’d love to know the following:
- How you found us, and how your experience of Design Cuts has been so far.
- Why you think you’d be a great fit for the role and for our team.
- Any relevant links to your online portfolio or tutorial/digital work.
Here are some key qualities we’re looking for:
- A keen interest and talent in digital design (primarily Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator).
- An interest in teaching and helping others to expand their own knowledge.
- Being comfortable recording on video, to provide additional video content
- A fun, informal, but helpful and thorough tone of writing/speaking.
- You should be very good at hitting regular deadlines, delivering a consistently high quality of work.
- You should be constantly inspired to create original, engaging works of art. Whilst we provide creative briefs when needed, we also encourage and expect original ideas, to help to push our content forward.
- You should have impeccable English spelling and grammar, and a keen attention to detail.
- A knowledge of very basic html is preferred (to assist with formatting).
Important details about the available roles:
- These are part time roles, but we very much want you to feel part of our awesome team :)
- We pay $500 per long-form tutorial (with accompanying video), and will generally publish 2-3 tutorials per month.
- We pay varying rates for pieces of micro-content for social media, and longer guides/posts for our blog and learning hub.
- You also get access to our huge library of incredible design resources, to use within your work!
- If this role goes well, there is definitely scope for additional creative work with us.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
– The Design Cuts Team