A collection of 40 high resolution distressed graphic textures and design elements.
This collection was inspired by the abstract ‘cut & paste’ style made popular by graphic designers David Carson and Chris Ashworth in their work for Ray Gun magazine.
Dirty ink marks, distorted fax prints, photocopies, dry transfers, distressed typographic elements, crop marks, colour bars, halftones, grids, arrows, lines, cardboard, registration marks and various analogue elements are all included.
Layer up and combine elements. experimenting with blending effects in Photoshop to create unique designs for your print or screen based projects.
Cut, paste, sample and resize to build up interesting collage effects.
Included in this set:
• 40 black high resolution, transparent .PNG files measuring 420 x 594mm (A2) / 4,961 x 7,016 pixels
• 40 white high resolution, transparent .PNG files measuring 420 x 594mm (A2) / 4,961 x 7,016 pixels
• 40 greyscale high resolution .TIFF files measuring 420 x 594mm (A2) / 4,961 x 7,016 pixels. These can be placed in Adobe Illustrator artwork for colour editing.
• An Adobe Photoshop template with all 40 of the textures on separate layers which can be toggled on or off and also allows for control of blending modes including colour control.
• A visual reference guide in .PDF format.
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS and newer. .PNG and .TIFF files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Gigantic Textures and Patterns Bundle
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice