We’re so excited to introduce our Complete Watercolour Design Toolkit, which is the result of our collaboration with the talented team at 8 Red Fish Creative.
Our community has shaped this pack. We’ve listened carefully to your feedback, and spent months working closely with 8 Red Fish Creative. The result is a watercolour pack that we’re truly proud of. Rather than shopping around for various watercolour elements, we wanted to bring you one comprehensive collection to cover all your watercolour design needs.
This pack is so easy to use you can literally drag and drop in graphics, effects, textures and create an entire composition in seconds rather than hours!
This collection is perfect for creating branding work, logos, invites, packaging designs, website headers and so much more!
Here’s a look at what’s included:
- 66 beautiful, abstract watercolour graphics, ready to be dragged and dropped into your designs.
- 32 high quality watercolour brushes available at both regular and high resolution up to 5,000 pixels!
- 10 colourful seamless paper textures and backgrounds (also available in seamless pattern format).
- A huge library of 167 hand-painted watercolour shapes, including stars, moons, circles, lines, squares, parallelograms, arrows, crosses, drips, rectangles, triangles and more.
- 22 gorgeous, high resolution washes, perfect for use as backgrounds and textures.
- 92 solid vector shapes.
- 10 amazing full colour watercolour vectors, scalable to any size.
- 10 easy to use watercolour styles, for adding stunning effects to your shapes, text and other design elements.
Scroll down to explore the watercolour goodness:
Various elements of this pack will require different minimal software requirements. These are outlined below:
- The abstract shapes, paper textures, shapes and washes are .PNGs/JPGs format. These should be compatible with most graphics softwares, including Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paintshop Pro, Corel Draw and more.
- The photoshop brushes: the smaller brushes (up to 2500 px) are Photoshop compatible up to CS5. For the larger high resolution brushes (over 2500 – up to 5000px), Photoshop CS6 and CC is required.
- The layer styles/patterns: Photoshop CS3+ is required.
- The vectors: AI files: Illustrator CS3+. The EPS vectors were saved in Illustrator 10 ESP format, and should be workable in most mainstream graphics softwares, including Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paintshop Pro, Corel Draw and more.
The Complete Watercolour Design Toolkit $18
- The Complete Watercolour Design Toolkit has been hand-crafted by the talented team at 8 Red Fish Creative.
- It includes abstract shapes, textures, washes, brushes, patterns, layer styles, vectors and more!
- This pack is the result of months of work, and listening directly to feedback from the Design Cuts community.
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 2.1GB, offered as a split downloads for your convenience.
- Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS3+