Ed's Market Collection
By: Laura Worthington
It’s like hiring your own professional sign painter with a solid repertoire of styles. Each one is distinctive, yet clearly by the same hand – in this case, Laura Worthington’s, holding a pointed brush. No variants were created on the computer; each weight and version were individually hand-lettered.
Ed’s Market lets you evoke the warm, inviting vibe of classic 20th-century grocery posters and showcard lettering right from your type menu. But smart programming ensures that digital perfection doesn’t trump human charm: each display face features three variations of each letter, to ensure a natural hand-painted look when characters repeat.
Ed’s Market includes a main script, bold script, and upright script, each with more than 100 alternate characters and swash forms. The display faces include mixed-case regular, and all-caps versions of narrow, narrow slant, regular slant, bold, bold slant, and wide styles.
Please note that Stylistic Alternates will require professional design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or Inkscape.
Language Support: Afrikaans, Basque, Breton, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Gaelic (Irish, Scots), German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Saami (Southern), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish
This product was originally featured in The Definitive Font Selection
Ed's Market Collection $69
- Desktop fonts only.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Bold Script.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Bold Slant.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Bold.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Design Elements.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Main Script.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Narrow Slant.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Narrow.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Regular Slant.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Regular.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Upright Script.OTF/ .TTF
- Eds Market Wide.OTF/ .TTF
- International language support
- This resource includes our extended product license. Please see full license details here.
- File size is approx 3.9MB (7MB unzipped), offered as a single download.
No comments... be the first!