A watercolor textured set inspired by the ancient oriental rice paper textures and the airy ink graphics.
GIN’KO is a watercolor textured set inspired by the ancient oriental rice paper textures and the airy ink graphics. A more romantic twist had been added to it, making it more actual and versatile, still keeping a classic and elegant feel. This collection features a variety of premade graphics that are ready to use in .PNG format with transparent background, as well as many DIY elements that will give you total design freedom.
There are incorporated files in .PNG format and .JPG format (patterns and paper textures) all in high quality and resolution, 300 ppi.
For the patterns and paper textures, you can use them to change the texture on the letters, all you need to do is add one of existing patterns on top of it and clipping it in Photoshop. Or if you would like to dress your letters in one of the paper textures, you can do the same and then add flowers around it for a more romantic typography design – the sky is the limit!
Included in this set:
• 23 floral elements featuring the beautiful ginko leaves and magnolias, .PNG format, 300 ppi res, 2000×2000 px
• Textured Alphabet A to Z in lowercase, .PNG, 300 ppi res, 2000×2000 px
• Textured 0-9 numbers, .PNG, 300 ppi res, 2000×2000 px
• 4 pre made wreaths, .PNG, 300 ppi res, 3000×3000 px
• 4 pre made frames, .PNG, 300 ppi res, 3000×3000 px
• 6 patterns, .JPG files, 300 ppi res, 2550×3300 px
• 2 paper textures one in dark grey and one in light beige, .JPG files, 300 ppi res, 2550×3300 px
Zipped File Size: 435.1 MB
File Types Included: .JPG, .PNG
Software compatibility: .JPG and .PNG files will work with most graphic software.
This product has not been featured in a past deal.
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice