Inkwash watercolor brushes set: Mix water, add a dab of India ink and soak the brush. Then spread deep, textured shades across your sketches and pen work in one quick swoop.The only problem is until now, watercolor sets have been too complicated and just plain crazy.
Personally, I love to make things stupid simple whenever possible.
That’s why we created InkWash. It’s a set of 30 watercolor brushes made by hand in the RetroSupply studios with India ink and water.
You don’t need to upload any swatches, or read a 2000 word manual to use these brushes.
Included in this set:
• 30 ready-to-use vector ink and water art brushes
• A display sheet with brush samples, instructions, special tips, back story and more
• Versions for CC, CS6, CS5, and CS4
• A diverse set of brushes made and inspired by mid-century commercial watercolor work.
• When we made this set, we wanted to make it as brain-dead simple as possible.
But don’t be deceived. You can still add colors to these brushes and mix them up just like real watercolors.
Just click on a brush, select a color and you’re good to go.
Software compatibility: Adobe Illustrator CC and newer.
This product was originally featured in The Digital Designer’s Artistic Toolkit (1000s of Best-Selling Items)
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it