The 1920 Art Deco Collection contains 40 seamless vector patterns.
Updated February 18th 2019 Files have been updated
Each pattern is vector-based and carefully created to make an edge to edge seamless pattern. All strokes are editable so you can change the thickness.
You can use them for various projects, scale up or down any pattern to get the look you want, change colors and create endless unique variations of these patterns.
All patterns are made of 2 solid colors only, one for the pattern and one for the background. I thought it would be easier for people who want to change the colors quickly, but if you need the pattern on a transparent background, to apply a style, you can simply remove or turn the opacity of the background square while editing the pattern. More info in the ReadMe.pdf file.
Included in this set:
• A swatch library with 40 seamless vector patterns.(.AI file – CC and CS2+)
• 40 .EPS vector patterns (CS2+)
• A repeating pattern library for Photoshop (PS .pat file) : All patterns have a transparent background so you can play easily with the colors. For more info on how to change the colors, please see the ReadMe.pdf file.
• 80 seamless digital papers, as seen on preview images, ready to use (.JPG file, high quality, 300 ppi, 12”x12”)
• 40 seamless black patterns with a transparent background. (.PNG, high quality, 300ppi, 12″x12″)
• 7 seamless foil layer styles (.ASL file) : rose gold – copper – antique gold – gold – platinum – silver – white gold
• A “read me” file explaining everything
Software compatibility: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS2 or newer. .JPG and .PNG files will work with most graphic software.
This product was originally featured in The Complete Textures and Patterns Collection
The Smart Choice For Designers
50% Off if you buy five or more marketplace items
Our downloads don’t expire, download what you need when you need it
At no extra cost covering commercial & products for resale
click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice