Tokugawa period, also called Edo period (1603–1867) is the final period of traditional Japan, a time of internal peace, political stability, and economic growth.
THE EDO PERIOD COLLECTION: ISSUE 8 – Toshusai Sharaku’s Paintings
Studying old masters is a long-used method for learning and building your artistic skills and they’re a great source of inspiration. In that manner, I decided it might be helpful to take famous paintings and focus on their use of color and see how masters put together cohesive and expressive palettes so you can implement similar strategies into your brand’s color palette.
Just as these masters used color to add depth to their visual stories, so can you in choosing your brand colors.
Included in this set:
- 390 Procreate Color Swatches
- 14 Procreate Brushes (.brush & .brushset)
- 13 Ukiyo-e Textures (.PNG files) inspired by the original textures Sharaku used. Blending one texture to another you can finally create the perfect texture - the one of your desire.
- Dimensions: 146 x 199 mm - in 800 DPI & in CMYK
- Spotify Playlist Link - Experience the effect of classical music on painting quality
Zipped File Size: 1004.82 MB
File Types Included: BRUSH, BRUSHSET, PNG, SWATCHES
Software Compatibility: Procreate .
Why Design Cuts is The Smart Choice For Designers
Huge savings when you buy two or more marketplace items
At no extra cost, covering commercial & products for resale! Click for details
Contact our friendly Customer Support Team at any time for help or advice
Our downloads don't expire! Download what you need, when you need it